2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Mission Tunning N63tu perfomance tune review.

07-15-2017, 12:52 AM   #1
Dawidpl7
Registered
Rep
Drives: F10 550i

Mission Tunning N63tu perfomance tune review.

I honestly could not be happier with the flash tune from mission tunning.
I switched from BMS JB Stage 1 tune but I must say mission got it all figured out.
Not only is the car faster, the sport gauges show real power and torque and they eliminated my check engine light for catalytic converters.(AR catless downpipes)
The car runs a lot better and I'm able to add 6 gallons of E85 for even more power.
There are many more benefits like the ability to purchase M-boot option which gives you the ability to always go back to stock for a dealership visit.
Alex is also almost done with the transmission flash which will help a lot. If you purchase the ECU reflash the transmission tune is sold at a huge discount.
The tune can be customized to your needs, and Alex can do it remotely from CA.
The computers have to be sent out to his shop to load the software for the reflash. I shipped my ECU on a Monday, received them on a Wednesday. The dealership will never know the software is on the ECU.
Can't wait for the transmission reflash to see what this thing can really do but right now I'm beyond happy.
The price difference between BMS and Mission Tunning is pretty big but its definitely worth it.
Appreciate 0