2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - Southeast BOV Add-on n55

01-26-2019, 02:38 PM   #1
N55shack
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

Hey guys, so I have a weird one here. I use to have a turbo civic build but ended up selling it, before I sold it I took the whole turbo setup out. I currently have a 2011 535i n55 f10 and I'm wanting to install a blowoff valve for more turbo noises. Currently have jb4, gutted stock cat, resonator and muffler deletes. Turbo sounds real good but I want that bov sound aswell. I currently have a Greddy type S BOV from my civic build and was wondering if there was ANY way I would be able to install it on my n55. I'm aware that there will be some fabrication involved and it might not work out the first time but I want to know if this is possible and if there is anyone out there with any experience on adding BOV's that were not specifically designed for the n55. Any and all info is GREATLY appreciated!! Pics of bov are attached. Also, I have a ton of extra piping if there's any way I could custom make a charge pipe or anything like that just shoot me ideas! Wanting to get this ball rolling!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-28-2019, 01:12 PM   #2
N55shack
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollar Bill 535 View Post
Im a 2011 F10 535i too. You can get great turbo sounds from a JB4, muffler delete, ER catless downpipe, and BMS Performance Intake. I bought a GFB DV+, which would greatly enhance the turbo "purr", but the install is hard to justify since its tucked in by the turbo.
I currently have gutted stock cat, muffler delete and resonator delete. Also have jb4 on the car. CAI is next to come, just wanting that blowoff whistle to complement the setup. I have this forum posted up in a few different sections tbh lol
Appreciate 0