2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds 2017 C7 Z06 - XPEL Ultimate wrap on most of the car + ceramic coated

11-16-2018, 09:19 PM   #1
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: G82 M4CX, C8, MKIV Supra

Arrow 2017 C7 Z06 - XPEL Ultimate wrap on most of the car + ceramic coated

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 69,500.00

Item Interest
Hi all,

I am moving and simply do not have the space in the downsized condo to take toys with me so I unfortunately will be departing with my Z06. I custom built the car and ordered it. It has absolutely been the best car I have ever owned and this is my 6th Corvette over the years. Pics do not do it justice because of the ceramic coating, the car pops so much more due to the coating. Yes, its expensive, but so worth it when you see the car. People are always taking videos and pictures on the road and in parking lots. Car is incredible, 650 hp/ 650 tq stock. I guess the few things I did added a few hp, so maybe it is near 700 crank hp now give or take.

Some information regarding the car:
2017 1LZ Z06
Torch Red / Adrenaline Red Interior / Painted Top & Mirrors / Black Wheels / Red Calipers
A8 Trans
8500 miles
Car is located in North/Central NJ

Car has the stage 2 winglets installed on the spoiler since early summer. Car was built in May 2017 so it was a late 2017 build and of course has the updates that came our for the 2017+ model year that made the Z06 better and for more or less solved any overheating issues. Car was a nice weather car, it has seen rain once, which happened on the way home from the dealer (they say it's good luck). Never any warranty work, just oil changes.

The car is almost fully wrapped in XPEL Ultimate paint protection film. This was almost $5000 dollars. In addition, the car was fully ceramic coated including the glass, wheels, and calipers. Needless to say it's as protected as any car on the road and that was an additional $1200 dollars. At that time, I had the windows tinted to 30% which are not black but darkened them modestly. Floor mats are new, as I have the Corvette rubber Weathertech mats in the car (I am a fanatic about the car being clean and treat it as my child. I am the only one that has ever driven it and in fact it's had a passenger a handful of times ever.

Car has a Borla X pipe on it that was installed at ECS (forum sponsor and one of the top corvette shops in the world) - this really helped out with sound when WOT - it doesn't increase the sound much during normal driving and there is no drone at all. At that time I also had them put on the PowerStop brake pads... this was probably the best thing ever done because now the wheels do not collect any brake dust, I am sure the ceramic coating helps too but literally the car never has brake dust. The car also has an upgraded air filter (the BMS filter was put on by ECS). All in all, the extras I did came to around $8000 with the wrap, coating, plus mods.

Car was never tracked and like I said driven on nice days and has seen rain once on the way home from dealer.

If anyone is considering the car that isn't local, I have shipped many high end vehicles over the years, either buying them myself or selling them. I can help arrange as I have a few very well known enclosed carrier companies.

Of the 2017 "best priced cars" online most sellers are in the $67-70K range - considering $8K in extras and the condition, I am looking for $69,500 for the car.

Appreciate 0
      11-21-2018, 01:57 PM   #2
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

pre holiday bump. I also have wheel and tire insurance that will transfer to the new owner. $600 mounted/balanced each, it's a must.
Appreciate 0
      11-25-2018, 03:54 PM   #3
BMW535iva
Major
Rep
Drives: M5

Nice super car. GLWS I just watched the Jay Leno video of this car yesterday. which cars are you keeping and why if you dont mind me asking.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2018, 08:44 AM   #4
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW535iva View Post
Nice super car. GLWS I just watched the Jay Leno video of this car yesterday. which cars are you keeping and why if you dont mind me asking.
Thank you. This car is incredible, simply incredible. I have gone on cruises in North NJ/NY with all types of McLarens, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches (I've had a few as well), and also all types of AMGS and M cars. The Z06 is just fantastic at much less of a price vs all the cars I mentioned and it is so well rounded it just does everything like an expert. Effortless...

I have an AMG DD lease that is going back, and I have a 1995 Toyota Supra. I am a big vette person and this is my 6th. I am going to lease a new MB and I am waiting for the mid engine C8 to be released... Believe its debuting at the NY Auto show in April, but from the renders it looks amazing. Depending on full specs and knowledge I get about the hi performance models, I may get 1st year in the fall of 2019, or wait the following spring/summer for the Z06 model. Porsche for the new 992 Carrera is now widebody for all models not just 4 and Turbos so I am thinking from renders the new C8 vette may just have a bigger engine and more aero and not change to a widebody like they have since on the C6 and C7.

This is SO MUCH car for the money, under $70K for 700hp and the car will handle with the best of the best: McLaren 720s, Performante Lamborghinis, Speciale ferraris, 911 GT3 and GT2s, etc.
Appreciate 1
BMW535iva291.00
      12-01-2018, 03:15 PM   #5
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Price drop to $66,950. Going to be traded in soon if it doesn't sell. Already at $63,XXX on the big auction site.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2018, 05:57 PM   #6
Boostin335
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

PMs returned. Car is $64K, with trade in that's a wash as they are going to let me "trade it in" for tax savings onto new buyer.
Appreciate 0