2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos Does anyone have the $2500 CNA Wheel Warranty?

05-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #1
CH3LCFC
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 335 w/M

Does anyone have the $2500 CNA Wheel Warranty?

I bought it at the dealership when I purchased my BMW. It's the warranty that will cover any chips, cracks, tire problems that pertains to road hazards. I live in a downtown area where they're always doing construction so I figured why not.

It finally happened. All 4 of my tires blew out running through a construction zone. It was a pretty shady area to be honest.

I've used this warranty before for one or two tires but ALL FOUR!? Is this something the stealership should cover with this warranty?? Both times I've used it they always seem to find some way to make me pay for something.
      05-08-2018, 01:55 PM   #2
EricVR4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH3LCFC View Post
I bought it at the dealership when I purchased my BMW. It's the warranty that will cover any chips, cracks, tire problems that pertains to road hazards. I live in a downtown area where they're always doing construction so I figured why not.

It finally happened. All 4 of my tires blew out running through a construction zone. It was a pretty shady area to be honest.

I've used this warranty before for one or two tires but ALL FOUR!? Is this something the stealership should cover with this warranty?? Both times I've used it they always seem to find some way to make me pay for something.
I had the warranty on my first BMW that I leased and used it 5 different times over the 3 years. I never had an issue with the warranty company denying coverage. It was always just $50 each time.

Dealerships use different warranty companies so I'm sure some are worse than others, but I never had a problem with them. One or two of the times the warranty company would take almost a full day to reply back to BMW about whether it was covered or not; so sometimes the car took a day to get fixed, but other than that it was painless.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 01:58 PM   #3
CH3LCFC
Rep
Drives: BMW F30 335 w/M

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricVR4 View Post
I had the warranty on my first BMW that I leased and used it 5 different times over the 3 years. I never had an issue with the warranty company denying coverage. It was always just $50 each time.

Dealerships use different warranty companies so I'm sure some are worse than others, but I never had a problem with them. One or two of the times the warranty company would take almost a full day to reply back to BMW about whether it was covered or not; so sometimes the car took a day to get fixed, but other than that it was painless.
Thank you. It sounds like a different warranty than I have. I don't think they make me pay anything if I actually use it. The damn stealership just always tries to make me feel bad that I'm using their inventory.