2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums EUROPE - CONTINENTAL F10 M Sport Mud Flaps

09-01-2015, 01:17 PM   #1
Sodjer
Registered
Rep
Drives: F10 530D M Sport

F10 M Sport Mud Flaps

In case anyone is considering installing a genuine BMW set of mud flaps to an F10 M sport. I can confirm that they fit no problem at all, even though BMW claim that they do not list mud flaps for a 5 Series M Sport.
Also the same applies for an X1 M sport, the mud flaps for an X1 also fit no problem to an M Sport X1. (The front ones require an additional hole to be drilled) but thats it.
Appreciate 0
      09-01-2015, 01:48 PM   #2
Steveo535
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Phytonic Blue X3MC

Hi Sodjer my seem a daft question but am considering fitting these to my f11 M sport, did you need to drill any of the wheel arches like I said maybe a daft question but never fitted mud flaps before.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2015, 03:10 PM   #3
Sodjer
Registered
Rep
Drives: F10 530D M Sport

F10 Mud Flaps

Hi Steveo
Included with the BMW Mud Flaps are plastic trim rivets, you just remove the ones already on the car, which hold the inner wing panels to the wheel arch, the mud flaps fit over the top and you fit the new plastic trim rivets, the holes in the mud flaps aline up. On the front mud flaps there is an extra hole, you just drill a hole which is on the plastic inner wing panel. I have no idea why on earth BMW state that mud flaps are not available for the 5 series M Sport, when the mud flaps for the non M Sport fit perfectly well. I had the same issue with my previous E 60 M Sport. The standard trim mud flaps fitted my M Sport perfectly but BM said oh no, they will not fit.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate 1
JLR19691877.00