2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Speaker wires?

01-07-2020, 11:59 AM   #1
kzsolt87
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 530D

Speaker wires?

Hi All,

I got a 2010 530d with CIC unit + base speaker (no tweeter, front + rear + underseat subs).

I'm trying to find the best way to get 4channel signals back to an aftermarket AMP in the trunk. I already coded the unit to HiFi, so I guess it's flat enough to get started.

However... Anyone knows where to tap in into oem wires? I suspect all the 4 channel runs together till some point (maybe center armrest?).

Once it's sorted out, I will run new wires to speakers from AMP, so oem speaker cables won't be in use after that.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2020, 11:53 AM   #2
kzsolt87
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 530D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzsolt87 View Post
Hi All,

I got a 2010 530d with CIC unit + base speaker (no tweeter, front + rear + underseat subs).

I'm trying to find the best way to get 4channel signals back to an aftermarket AMP in the trunk. I already coded the unit to HiFi, so I guess it's flat enough to get started.

However... Anyone knows where to tap in into oem wires? I suspect all the 4 channel runs together till some point (maybe center armrest?).

Once it's sorted out, I will run new wires to speakers from AMP, so oem speaker cables won't be in use after that.

Thanks
Found below diagram. It helped to find the cables and all setup now.

https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/f...ode/1VnYmuGXT5
Appreciate 0