2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - California ***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - January 1st - 7th, 2017***

12-08-2016, 11:50 PM   #1
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Arrow ***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - January 1st - 7th, 2017***

WannabeRacer.com

I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations and plasti dip paint jobs between the dates of January 1st - January 7th.

E-mail me at Don@WannabeRacer.com to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal January 2016 Trip
Car type and year:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Visit my website to view more pictures of the various types of services I offer. Even if you do not see a related type of service, feel free to ask, as I may offer it, but I just don't have it pictured/listed: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com/services/

Days that I will be available for appointments. I am still finalizing the details, but these are the tentative dates that I'll be aiming for.

January 2nd - Monday
January 3rd - Tuesday
January 4th - Wednesday
January 5th - Thursday - Fully booked
January 6th - Friday
There is a *slight* possibility that I may be available either Sunday January 1st and Saturday January 7th as well, but those days are still uncertain right now.

Thanks!
Don@WannabeRacer.com
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2016, 12:02 AM   #2
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

I always do enjoy having modified cars come by to have work done on their cars. The owner of this carbon black BMW E39 M5 came by to have me apply my light tint material to his whole tail light. This is the same material/shade that you see me using in all of my previous pictures of tinted tail lights. It may appear slightly lighter on this specific car, but that’s because on darker colored cars (IE black, dark grey, etc) the contrast between the tint shade and the car is not as big, so it’ll appear lighter than it does on lighter colored cars (IE white, silver, etc). He drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

Left/driver side tinted - Right/passenger side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com.com
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2016, 12:00 PM   #3
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

The owner of this alpine white BMW E92 M3 sedan came by to have me vinyl wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material. The black roof really completely changes the look of the car, as you can see in the before/after pictures. The vinyl gets tucked in every where along the roof, rails, and antenna, during the installation. This makes sure that the roof holds longer over time and to the elements. The owner of this car was also in Orange County and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills to get the vinyl wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2016, 10:47 AM   #4
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

The owner of this blue F10 BMW 550i contacted me to see if I could vinyl wrap the diffuser on his car with the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber material. He brought his car out to me in Orange County from around Riverside, for me do to the work on his car. Usually a lot of diffusers are not very practical to wrap due to their shapes/curves, which makes it hard for the vinyl to stick and stay conformed to over time. However, this one was fairly flat and there wasn't too much heat from around the exhaust areas on this car so that was a good thing as well.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2016, 11:11 AM   #5
Don N.
Brigadier General
Rep

Overview:
- 3M Di-noc matte carbon fiber interior wrap

Although most people probably go with the slightly glossier 3M 1080 carbon wrap for their interiors, the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber is still a good option for those who want something that looks/resembles dry carbon more. The size of the weave and color also varies a bit between the two carbon fiber materials offered by 3M as well. For this BMW F10 M5 sedan, we vinyl wrapped the interior with the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber finish vinyl material over the factory wood trim pieces on the car. The blend of the carbon fiber look and the aluminum trim accents compliment each other fairly well I think. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles / Inglewood or Santa Monica and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl wrap work done on his interior.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Last edited by Don N.; 12-13-2016 at 11:49 AM..
Appreciate 0