2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications F10 N55 VRSF Intercooler Pre-release Install And Review!

04-26-2019, 10:26 PM   #111
neejay
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
I completely understand your frustration but please stop spreading misinformation. Our product doesn't require fabrication and we can absolutely guarantee fitment
How am I spreading misinformation when there's numerous accounts of it needing fabrication? (By mechanics as well).

You cannot guarantee fitment if there's CONFIRMED reports of it needing fabrication.

I understand you're a business owner, but please stop spouting your BS that your product is perfect, because it's not. People can do a simple search on the forums.

And again, while you're willing to "defend" yourself, why did you bypass my comment about the brackets? How about providing an update?

Edit: I'm gonna assume Tiago has been hacked. He can't possibly be serious...?

Edit #2: And for anyone questioning me, I have a video that I sent Tiago, showing the misalignment.

Last edited by neejay; 04-26-2019 at 11:00 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2019, 10:15 AM   #112
ziekxq
Major
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i xDrive

I think Tiago meant the intercooler it self, so he misunderstood your comment.

When you meant fabrication, you mean the brackets.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2019, 02:16 PM   #113
burro_blasta
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 535 M Sport

Super cool that Tiago seems quick to speak up in defense of his brand's reputation, but not around to respond and help people who have issues - which is why VRSF's reputation is in tatters on this board.

He mentioned months ago they're working on DPs and intakes? God forbid there's a defect (not just brackets) with these fmics or their new products when they come out...how would people get any help?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2019, 04:48 PM   #114
Tiago@VRSF
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by burro_blasta View Post
Super cool that Tiago seems quick to speak up in defense of his brand's reputation, but not around to respond and help people who have issues - which is why VRSF's reputation is in tatters on this board.

He mentioned months ago they're working on DPs and intakes? God forbid there's a defect (not just brackets) with these fmics or their new products when they come out...how would people get any help?
The bracket issue has been resolved with all the existing and new intercoolers. If anyone hasn't received a set of replacement brackets and still needs them, just PM us your order number & we'll send over a replacement set.

The reason the bracket issue wasn't immediately picked up was due to the fact that our test fitter didn't use them when first installing the intercooler which resulted in a slight oversight.

Now that we're settled into our new location we can use local test cars to do final testing on our new products in order to ensure something as trivial as a bracket doesn't create such a stir in the future.
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2019, 10:30 PM   #115
neejay
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Now that we're settled into our new location we can use local test cars to do final testing on our new products in order to ensure something as trivial as a bracket doesn't create such a stir in the future.
Good idea, proper R&D will also alleviate poor communication with customers.

PM sent to get this order over and done with.
      05-28-2019, 08:20 PM   #116
neejay
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
The bracket issue has been resolved with all the existing and new intercoolers. If anyone hasn't received a set of replacement brackets and still needs them, just PM us your order number & we'll send over a replacement set.

The reason the bracket issue wasn't immediately picked up was due to the fact that our test fitter didn't use them when first installing the intercooler which resulted in a slight oversight.

Sent a PM as you requested, 5/1.

Almost a month later, no reply nor do I have the brackets.