2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications Xhd trans tune?
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-11-2019, 08:31 AM   #1
labenzm5
Private
7
Rep
58
Posts

Drives: E39 m5
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Cleveland

iTrader: (0)

Xhd trans tune?

Has anyone been in or driven any car that has the xhd trans flash done? I have a 13 535xi with the MHD tune, intake and msport exhaust.

Really looking forward to this mod for more driving fun.

Any feedback?
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 03:55 PM   #2
bradsm87
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
489
Rep
1,660
Posts

Drives: 2014 F11 LCI 535i Touring
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

If you mean XHP, it's not out till Jan 21.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2019, 06:29 PM   #3
ziekxq
First Lieutenant
41
Rep
302
Posts

Drives: 2011 535i xDrive
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: United States

iTrader: (0)

Cant wait! I need this in my life lol. That instant shift response time is gonna be awesome.
Appreciate 1
gabypr124.50

      01-11-2019, 06:52 PM   #4
gabypr
First Lieutenant
gabypr's Avatar
Puerto Rico
125
Rep
362
Posts

Drives: Jet Black 2015 F10 535i
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Yeah it should be very interesting.
__________________

Instagram - Facebook
CQuartz UK 3 Ceramic Coating | GeoShield Pronano 50% Ceramic Window Film | M5 M Perf Steering Wheel | M6 Comp Pkg Mufflers | M Perf Floor Mats | CF Spoiler | RW CF Quad Setup Diffuser | RW CF Front Lip | CF Trim | BMW Interior Leds | M5 343 Wheels
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2019, 09:45 AM   #5
labenzm5
Private
7
Rep
58
Posts

Drives: E39 m5
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Cleveland

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradsm87 View Post
If you mean XHP, it's not out till Jan 21.
Yes XHP, was anyone driven in the cars that have already done? (Non f10)
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2019, 03:51 PM   #6
bradsm87
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
489
Rep
1,660
Posts

Drives: 2014 F11 LCI 535i Touring
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Australia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by labenzm5 View Post
Yes XHP, was anyone driven in the cars that have already done? (Non f10)
Yes but 6HP and 8HP transmissions are completely different so how good XHP for 6HP is doesn't mean much for 8HP. 8HP is already much better than 6HP so less potential for improvement. The best features will be torque limit increase and gear number display in D IMO.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 03:52 PM   #7
gabypr
First Lieutenant
gabypr's Avatar
Puerto Rico
125
Rep
362
Posts

Drives: Jet Black 2015 F10 535i
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Puerto Rico

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Today XHP released their tune for business partners. It will become available for customers this friday.

If anyone install this tune let us know how it feels etc.

Today our xHP Pro Partners got their hands on our first 8HP Maps, which we are very proud of! Nearly 9 months of development and mapping are now being released and pave the way to making the ZF 8-Speed even greater than it already was.
Our maps not only feature basic stuff like removing Torque Limiters and improving shift times, but they substantially change the character of the whole car.

The Stage 1 map takes care of everything you need to have when running an engine tune on your car. If you are plagued by the dreaded 3rd and 6th gear torque limit, but want to retain 100% stock behaviour, this is the map to go.

The Stage 2 map is a massive re-design and lets you access hidden shift programs and gives the driver maximum freedom of choice. We invested a lot of time in reversing the code and unlocking hidden gems. The redefined setup is now behaving similar like in M-Cars where you can freely configure the shift-speeds in 3 levels, no matter if you are in D, S or M mode. You can always select your preferred shift program and combine it with the speed and firmness you like. Off course the calibration is launch control enabled and adds features like staying in Sport-Mode, even with Traction Control turned off. Our Tip: Set your transmission in D+Sport for a totally new daily drive experience! Super-Fast but smooth, combined with an aggressive exhaust note during shifts + a bit of burbles on downshifts.

The Stage 3 map has all the features of the prior Stages, but adds a bit of excitemtent to your S+SportPlus mode. Put your gear lever into S and select Sport+ with the DEC switch to be ready for maximum acceleration. This mode has only goal: Maximize acceleration and shift like a racing driver would do it. If you are engaged in roll-racing or drive on a race-track, just set your transmission to S+SportPlus and it will take care of the rest and extract maximum acceleration out of your car all the time.
__________________

Instagram - Facebook
CQuartz UK 3 Ceramic Coating | GeoShield Pronano 50% Ceramic Window Film | M5 M Perf Steering Wheel | M6 Comp Pkg Mufflers | M Perf Floor Mats | CF Spoiler | RW CF Quad Setup Diffuser | RW CF Front Lip | CF Trim | BMW Interior Leds | M5 343 Wheels
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 04:43 PM   #8
byebyev8
Private First Class
24
Rep
119
Posts

Drives: e92 335i f10 535i msport
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Kenosha wi

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabypr View Post
Today XHP released their tune for business partners. It will become available for customers this friday.

If anyone install this tune let us know how it feels etc.

Today our xHP Pro Partners got their hands on our first 8HP Maps, which we are very proud of! Nearly 9 months of development and mapping are now being released and pave the way to making the ZF 8-Speed even greater than it already was.
Our maps not only feature basic stuff like removing Torque Limiters and improving shift times, but they substantially change the character of the whole car.

The Stage 1 map takes care of everything you need to have when running an engine tune on your car. If you are plagued by the dreaded 3rd and 6th gear torque limit, but want to retain 100% stock behaviour, this is the map to go.

The Stage 2 map is a massive re-design and lets you access hidden shift programs and gives the driver maximum freedom of choice. We invested a lot of time in reversing the code and unlocking hidden gems. The redefined setup is now behaving similar like in M-Cars where you can freely configure the shift-speeds in 3 levels, no matter if you are in D, S or M mode. You can always select your preferred shift program and combine it with the speed and firmness you like. Off course the calibration is launch control enabled and adds features like staying in Sport-Mode, even with Traction Control turned off. Our Tip: Set your transmission in D+Sport for a totally new daily drive experience! Super-Fast but smooth, combined with an aggressive exhaust note during shifts + a bit of burbles on downshifts.

The Stage 3 map has all the features of the prior Stages, but adds a bit of excitemtent to your S+SportPlus mode. Put your gear lever into S and select Sport+ with the DEC switch to be ready for maximum acceleration. This mode has only goal: Maximize acceleration and shift like a racing driver would do it. If you are engaged in roll-racing or drive on a race-track, just set your transmission to S+SportPlus and it will take care of the rest and extract maximum acceleration out of your car all the time.
How is this going to work on cars without the dec switch?
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:03 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST