2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications 310 WHP / 344 TRQ - RaceChip N55

01-09-2017, 12:17 PM   #23
STiLLsLow
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 535i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
No worries with stock cats but i recommend you only use E85 when you have a tune that can monitor fuel,AFR,etc...
Thanks Mike, that's why I picked up the JB4 from you! Unfortunately I'm still trying to troubleshoot those logging issues I'm having and hoping for a reply on n54tech any time now. Since I haven't been able to properly log, and since I heard of ethanol possibly melting the cat, I haven't used it again since the first tank (of 4 gallons).
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2019, 05:34 PM   #24
MBWORLDZ2019
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

Hi there

Did you purchase the RC "S"? From their website, it shows 52hp and 54 torque gain.
Is the newer one they have only has the dial from 1 to 5 for fine tuning ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalNav View Post
Hello,

I got a racechip ultimate for my car as I wanted something quick and easy for some power. Install took me 15 minutes and I never worked on a car before.

Stock power on these cars at the wheel is seen on average at about 277 WHP and 280ish TRQ.

The dyno run that produced the most (blue) was a 5th gear pull.

Mods: Resonator delete, KN Filter, RaceChip (F Setting), E85+91oct.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      08-21-2019, 01:20 AM   #25
Bmw doubles
Dream crusher
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fast

Garage List
2011 535  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBWORLDZ2019 View Post
Hi there

Did you purchase the RC "S"? From their website, it shows 52hp and 54 torque gain.
Is the newer one they have only has the dial from 1 to 5 for fine tuning ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalNav View Post
Hello,

I got a racechip ultimate for my car as I wanted something quick and easy for some power. Install took me 15 minutes and I never worked on a car before.

Stock power on these cars at the wheel is seen on average at about 277 WHP and 280ish TRQ.

The dyno run that produced the most (blue) was a 5th gear pull.

Mods: Resonator delete, KN Filter, RaceChip (F Setting), E85+91oct.

[img]
View post on imgur.com
[/img]
Out of curiosity why racechip? If you're going that route the jb4 is the best piggyback in the biz with tons of customizable options. Even smoother MHD also highly customizable.
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 0