2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum Re-coding the DRL

07-31-2013, 03:45 AM   #1
Scottdee
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 520Se Touring, Sports pkg

Re-coding the DRL

Hi all

OK so I've read all the excellent threads on re-coding, have the lead and the e-sys, but before I pull the trigger I would like to confirm a few things if I may:

1) I have a UK F11 with Halo's, what exactly is the coding for DRL_MODUS so only angel eyes (no dipped beam) and rears on when in '0' position

2) For angel eyes, does the DRL coding for brightness really work, whats the coding for 100% please/

3) Interested in the mph speed in CIC coding, is there any pics anywhere of it, where does it display and at what cost - does it stop something else displaying? Again, please confirm the coding.

Sorry to go over old ground, just wanted to be clear as Im not confident I have interrupted all the great info on here correctly as a newbie.
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2013, 07:50 AM   #2
gspannu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10 535, F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdee View Post
Hi all

OK so I've read all the excellent threads on re-coding, have the lead and the e-sys, but before I pull the trigger I would like to confirm a few things if I may:

1) I have a UK F11 with Halo's, what exactly is the coding for DRL_MODUS so only angel eyes (no dipped beam) and rears on when in '0' position

2) For angel eyes, does the DRL coding for brightness really work, whats the coding for 100% please/

3) Interested in the mph speed in CIC coding, is there any pics anywhere of it, where does it display and at what cost - does it stop something else displaying? Again, please confirm the coding.

Sorry to go over old ground, just wanted to be clear as Im not confident I have interrupted all the great info on here correctly as a newbie.

Look at the cheat sheet here. Your best source of information..
      07-31-2013, 08:20 AM   #3
Scottdee
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 520Se Touring, Sports pkg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gspannu View Post
Look at the cheat sheet here. Your best source of information..
Thanks, yes have all these but I'm unclear, so am I looking at option 6 for DRL_MODUS for example?
Appreciate 0