2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding e-sys error G188 after carly

05-16-2020, 05:59 AM   #1
syncroflash
Rep
Drives: BMW E93

e-sys error G188 after carly

Hello,

I have the third car with error 188 after the owners of the cars tried to code with carly. Two F10 and one F16 with this error. There is no access with ICom next (original) , with net via e-sys, with esys via Icom/ethernet, I tried to put the car in sleepmode, checked with different e-sys versions and loaders (esys launcher pro and esysx) and so on. Other cars are working fine with my configuration. Diagnoses with Ista+ an connections with bimmercode are working fine, but esys will not connect (g188). Via Enet ZGW IP not recognized. One of these cars was okay after reflash / restore the customers carly backup. It must be possible to restore the ZGW or whatever without this carly Sh**. Is there someone with the same issues or do you have any ideas to fix this?

Thanks in advance!!!
Appreciate 0