2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Coding US Markers on DRL, Fog Flash to Pass, F11, UK

05-17-2021, 06:42 AM   #1
adam-
Registered
Rep
Drives: F11 530d

Coding US Markers on DRL, Fog Flash to Pass, F11, UK

Good afternoon,

I recently purchased an F11 following the death of my E39 and other than putting in some fast USB chargers and a Maxton kit, I don't think there's much else I want to change.

I've got Esys working and coded in alarm chirp on lock/unlock, US markers (on sides/dipped), plus the usual other stuff on the cheat sheet.

What I can't get to work is US markers on ALL the time (inc. DRL). Have them working on sides/dipped, but cannot get them all the time.

I also cannot get the fogs to flash when the high beam stalk is pulled. I've got it so that it doesn't turn them off, but I cannot for the life of me get them to flash when they're off and I pull the stalk.

Also struggling with rail closure, although if I put the wipers onto "A", which I thought was auto, it just wipes intermittently. Do not all the cars have a rain sensor?

Does anyone have any knowledge on how to do the above?

Thanks,
Adam
Appreciate 0