2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds FS: 5AD Lane Departure Warning Retrofit - Radar Sensors / Switch / Wiring

07-13-2018, 05:33 PM   #1
Igor_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
FS: 5AD Lane Departure Warning Retrofit - Radar Sensors / Switch / Wiring

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 400.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
LDW (Lane Departure Warning) aka Option 5AD

This kit consists of the essentials for the foundation, which will only require the addition of LDW equipped mirrors (Original non-LDW mirrors can be upgraded / or you can purchase complete replacements)

Wiring is pretty straight forward. All the wiring is pin to pin, so no cutting or splicing necessary, you will simply pop the pins into their designated place, install the sensors, swap out the switch, and code the option in.

I'll provide the pin location, and routes for wire guidance that will make this a fairly easy retrofit.

The 2nd part of the LDW/5AD is the vibrating steering, which solely becomes an option, and is not necessary for the feature to work.

If interested, can negotiate a pair of F10 M5 mirrors into the sale (without glass) - equipped for LDW & Top View cameras (can be sold without cameras).
  • - I provide post sale support and help with any questions you may have with retrofitting on this platform. Can also sell wiring and harnesses individually - PM or text (732-677-9030) with your needs.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 08:48 PM   #2
ActiveLife
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M535d

Interesting retrofit... is this the only package that you offer or do you have other options available?

Maybe interested with mirrors including cameras.

PM if you’d like to discuss other options available off this thread.

-Active
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2018, 11:48 PM   #3
Fly335dguy
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535dx M-Sport

Igor,
I've been texting you about this and wanted to check if it was still available.

If so I'm interested in that as well as some steering wheel parts (for M5 wheel conversion).

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2018, 01:14 AM   #4
jonobro
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw f10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly335dguy View Post
Igor,
I've been texting you about this and wanted to check if it was still available.

If so I'm interested in that as well as some steering wheel parts (for M5 wheel conversion).

Thanks!
This guy is a scammer
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2019, 10:27 AM   #5
guri21
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10

Hi Igor,

Is this still available?
Appreciate 0
      09-26-2019, 12:37 AM   #6
Duckysaurus
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 G05, 2014 F10, 2009 E90

Garage List
2014 BMW 535xi  [8.50]
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
Do you do installs also? In the NYC area?

Very interested.
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2020, 03:03 PM   #7
maciek30
Rep
Drives: bmw f31

Hello, the kit is still available?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2021, 04:58 AM   #8
deneyer
Second Lieutenant
Belgium
Rep
Drives: BMW

This NOT Lane Departure Warning but LANE CHANGE WARNING!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2021, 02:08 AM   #9
mikekilpatrick
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW F10 550 Xdrive Msport

Igor bolted on ME, and many other people. He took 1000 dollars for a Dash and Headliner and then just left. I thought he and I were friends, we did retrofits together, we talked quite a bit and loaned him tools to work on his shop. Then one day he was just GONE and left me holding the bag, after asking for money up from for Merino dash. Unless he makes amends to me and a ton of customers that he screwed out of money, I would not trust buying anything.

All the guy had to do was tell folks he had bills, or fines, or whatever happened. But two years later, I never saw that money or parts.

If he comes back on the forum, all i can say is, BEWARE, cause I thought we were friends and he screwed me for a grand, i can only imagine what he would do to just a customer....
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2021, 02:23 PM   #10
Beast27
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Alpine White/Black CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikekilpatrick View Post
Igor bolted on ME, and many other people. He took 1000 dollars for a Dash and Headliner and then just left. I thought he and I were friends, we did retrofits together, we talked quite a bit and loaned him tools to work on his shop. Then one day he was just GONE and left me holding the bag, after asking for money up from for Merino dash. Unless he makes amends to me and a ton of customers that he screwed out of money, I would not trust buying anything.

All the guy had to do was tell folks he had bills, or fines, or whatever happened. But two years later, I never saw that money or parts.

If he comes back on the forum, all i can say is, BEWARE, cause I thought we were friends and he screwed me for a grand, i can only imagine what he would do to just a customer....
This above. I was one of the lucky ones buying ceramic controls - put out the cash and after constant follow ups - finally sent me the parts 3 months later. Too many other options out there to go with this guy again.
Appreciate 0
      10-18-2023, 01:23 PM   #11
Trickd122
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 528 E39 ///M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor_M5 View Post
LDW (Lane Departure Warning) aka Option 5AD

This kit consists of the essentials for the foundation, which will only require the addition of LDW equipped mirrors (Original non-LDW mirrors can be upgraded / or you can purchase complete replacements)

Wiring is pretty straight forward. All the wiring is pin to pin, so no cutting or splicing necessary, you will simply pop the pins into their designated place, install the sensors, swap out the switch, and code the option in.

I'll provide the pin location, and routes for wire guidance that will make this a fairly easy retrofit.

The 2nd part of the LDW/5AD is the vibrating steering, which solely becomes an option, and is not necessary for the feature to work.

If interested, can negotiate a pair of F10 M5 mirrors into the sale (without glass) - equipped for LDW & Top View cameras (can be sold without cameras).
  • - I provide post sale support and help with any questions you may have with retrofitting on this platform. Can also sell wiring and harnesses individually - PM or text (732-677-9030) with your needs.
Do still have this? And that controller pannel? How is that wired? I have one and want this in place prior to.
Appreciate 0