2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications VRSF Catless Downpipe Exhaust Leak

07-11-2019, 08:47 PM   #23
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra 5MT

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
Dang this thread is ancient. We've revised this product twice since this post was originally made in order to ensure perfect fitment each and every time.

I apologize greatly for any inconvenience anyone may have experienced. During the first batch of this product release we addresses the one issue with product and that was years ago. We haven't had a fitment issue since but if anyone is struggling with their install, please feel free to e-mail, PM or DM us with your order number and we'll be sure to square you away.

The latest revision of this pipe is based a 3d scanned model of the OEM downpipe and for QA we also use an old fashioned jig which is also based on the the OEM downpipe in order to ensure perfect fitment each and every time.

Anyone with any issues, please shoot over an e-mail or PM and we'll be more than happy to assist.
I would like to buy a downpipe for my 2011 535i xDrive and favored your brand over the others because of cost, but due to all the fitment issues I am reading about I'm afraid to order one and have it not fit well and waste money paying an exhaust shop to do extra labor to get it installed right or chasing leaks... if I get it professionally installed at an exhaust shop, would you guarantee no leaks? My car has 40k miles, and is a Florida car, undercarriage and the entire exhaust is pristine.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2020, 12:49 PM   #24
prelude2perfect
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 and 2015 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiago@VRSF View Post
Dang this thread is ancient. We've revised this product twice since this post was originally made in order to ensure perfect fitment each and every time.

I apologize greatly for any inconvenience anyone may have experienced. During the first batch of this product release we addresses the one issue with product and that was years ago. We haven't had a fitment issue since but if anyone is struggling with their install, please feel free to e-mail, PM or DM us with your order number and we'll be sure to square you away.

The latest revision of this pipe is based a 3d scanned model of the OEM downpipe and for QA we also use an old fashioned jig which is also based on the the OEM downpipe in order to ensure perfect fitment each and every time.

Anyone with any issues, please shoot over an e-mail or PM and we'll be more than happy to assist.
I’m having this same problem on the pipe I just ordered for my 2015 535i.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2022, 09:53 PM   #25
BIMMEROV
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 535xdrive M sport

Sorry to bring this old thread back up but did anyone solve this issue? its really annoying.
Appreciate 0