2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo GT (F07) Forums General 5-Series GT (Gran Turismo) (F07) Forum Official BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo thread (Wallpapers/Videos/Press Release)

03-08-2021, 11:01 AM   #23
repairen
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw 320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
BIMMERPOST / Official Coverage
BMW 5-Series GT (Gran Turismo)F07

Audi Hatchback Details
Used Audi A4 for Sale
Audi Q5 For Sale
Audi S4 For Sale

The all new BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo is not only a new model but an all new shape of vehicle in the BMW lineup. With a length nearly the size of the 7 Series, the 5 series name is somewhat deceptive as to what the actual size of this car is. The car boasts the second largest amount of legroom of all the cars in BMWs lineup. The trunk is barely smaller then that of the X5. As you are starting to realize, this car is intended to haul goods and transport people.

However, a great deal of attention has been paid to the details and its transport duties are meant to be done in the utmost of comfort, style and ease. The rear seats can be arranged in either a 2 seat or 3 seat combination with a dual lift tailgate in a hatchback style.

The styling of the car is all BMW, with the familiar large kidney grills that have passed into every car in the lineup. Cues are of course taken from the CS concept car but with a unique 5 series spin. The car is also featuring BMWs black panel technology upon which the instruments light up when needed. Its a nice mixture of technology and style. The car will be available in 530d, 535i and 550i trim.

Wallpapers

BMW 5-Series GT LCI (Facelift 2013) Wallpapers

BMW 5-Series GT (Gran Turismo) Wallpapers

BMW 5-Series GT Titanium Silver

BMW 5-Series GT Neptune Blue

BMW 5-Series GT Orion Silver

BMW 5-Series GT Interior

BMW 5-Series GT Factory Production

Videos

Dimensions

Length
197in.
5004mm.
Width
74.8in.
1901mm.
Height
61.4in.
1559mm.
Wheelbase
120.9in.
3070mm.
Track (f)
63.4in.
1611mm.
Track (r)
65.1in.
1654mm.
Weight, unladden (435i)
4442.3lbs.
2015kg.

i hope they come out with a regular type of trunk. i hate the back of this car! the front looks really good though...
Appreciate 0