2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - NY/NJ/PA/CT 535i xDrive Lease Assumption

05-12-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
bencookman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 535i xDrive

535i xDrive Lease Assumption

I am 11 months into a 36 month lease on my 2013 535i x-drive. I am returning to the UK with my work, so I unfortunately need to get out of my lease…

The car is in Sophisto Grey with black leather and dark anthracite wood trim; there are 12k miles per year on the lease, and I am tracking almost exactly in line with this.
Extras are: cold weather package, premium package, technology package, and BMW apps.

I put down MSDs at the start of the lease, so anyone assuming the lease will have $4,900 in their pocket in June 2016. The monthly payment is $680. I can make a lease transfer worthwhile for someone, financially speaking, because my alternative is to pay off the lease with BMW and sell it to a dealer.

Being a long-time and dedicated reader of 5post, but not having posted too much, I'm afraid I don't have any reputation on here, but if you might be interested, please PM me and I can supply full details and photos.

Leasetrader and the like all seem to me to be something of a scam, so I am reluctant to take that approach. I might be wrong…

Regards
Appreciate 0