2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Interested in testing BMW software and making some "parts" money?

Today, 12:57 PM   #1
eforty6_m3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '05 M3 6MT

Garage List
2005 BMW M3  [0.00]
Interested in testing BMW software and making some "parts" money?

First off, this ISN'T a scam (yeah, I know, that's exactly what I would say if I was trying to scam someone). I'm a LONGTIME member in good standing.

A few months back, I signed up to be a tester for the Testbirds program, which allows me to test Beta software versions of the My BMW app on my iPhone (and Apple Watch), as well as various features in my G20 M340i (e.g. CarPlay).

This is all done in my spare time and it actually pays a decent amount considering the minimal time investment needed. Each successful test submission pays a specific set amount (typically within 30-40 Euro), as well as additional payments for any bugs found (amount varies according to the severity of the bug). This gets sent directly to my PayPal account, where you can then convert the amounts from Euro to USD.

There's literally no catch to it. That said, if you want to get paid, you have to get accepted for and submit tests in a timely manner.

If you're interested, feel free to go here for more information and to sign up (full disclosure, as this is my attempt to gain some referrals, which I will get paid for, if you do decide to sign up, please make sure to enter my email address (sedacunha@gmail.com) in the appropriate place within the initial questionnaire):

https://www.testbirds.com/en/crowd/bmw-cars/

My day job actually consists of software testing, so this is a neat way of combining my career (testing) and my passion (BMWs) for money that I can then add to my car parts fund.

Any questions, feel free to ask publicly or PM me. Cheers!

'05 BMW M3 6MT (Weekend car)
Need to stock up on some detailing products or spiff up your garage, then use my Obsessed Garage link!
Appreciate 0