2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding BMW Online - Sync Issue

03-20-2019, 10:03 PM   #1
teja535d
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 535d M-Sport (F10)

BMW Online - Sync Issue

Hi folks,

Wanted to get some advice / direction from you please. I'm a new BMW Owner and have been playing around w/ the car / coding etc. I've been able to get most of the coding stuff to work by following the instructions on the forums using the Bimmercode app.

My issue is more related to BMW Online. The car I bought is a 2015 535d M Sport. It has Navi (with Traffic) and shows the weather widget with live data and I can use Yelp etc. However, when I LINK the car to my profile in the BMW Connected app - all the ONLINE services get disabled. No more weather, search yelp/businesses and traffic data is also gone.

Through the app, I can of course lock / unlock the car, ventilate etc. When I delete the car from my Connected Drive app, all the ONLINE services come back on.

I'm wondering if the previous owner had paid for them and it's resorting back to his/her profile when I delete it? If that's the case, is there any way I can take over the paid subscription?

Any guidance here would be appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2019, 10:40 PM   #2
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Start here...
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2019, 06:46 AM   #3
teja535d
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 535d M-Sport (F10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
Start here...
I've registered there and it's the same thing. When the car shows up on the portal, my services are disabled and I'm asked to buy them. When I delete the car, everything in my car works.
Appreciate 0