2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums General 5-Series Sedan and Wagon (F10 / F11) Forum PLEASE HELP! Price Check: preowned 2015 BMW 550i w/ packages (read description)

10-28-2018, 05:28 PM   #1
ecop
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E36 328i

PLEASE HELP! Price Check: preowned 2015 BMW 550i w/ packages (read description)

Hello all BMW enthusiasts, I am looking to buy a certified preowned 2015 550i w/ xDrive from a dealer that has 19k miles and some packages. The packages in the car consists of: M Sport pkg, Dynamic Handling pkg, Executive pkg., Driver Assistance Plus, Lighting pkg, Luxury Seating pkg, and the Cold Weather package. Anyone please share how much they would pay for the car or their advice on what would be a good deal for it. I already test drove the car but I wanted to get other opinions before I pull the trigger on the car. Thanks for reading and please drop a comment! Thanks a lot and everyone have a good day.

-Ed
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2018, 05:57 PM   #2
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecop View Post
Hello all BMW enthusiasts, I am looking to buy a certified preowned 2015 550i w/ xDrive from a dealer that has 19k miles and some packages. The packages in the car consists of: M Sport pkg, Dynamic Handling pkg, Executive pkg., Driver Assistance Plus, Lighting pkg, Luxury Seating pkg, and the Cold Weather package. Anyone please share how much they would pay for the car or their advice on what would be a good deal for it. I already test drove the car but I wanted to get other opinions before I pull the trigger on the car. Thanks for reading and please drop a comment! Thanks a lot and everyone have a good day.

-Ed
This one? Just be aware of the possible issues (probable IF the N63 is any indication...) with the V8. Unless the dealer is one of those no-haggle dealerships there's always room for them to negotiate. I always negotiate an out-the-door price; that way I'm not surprised by any additional fees. I also always pass on the mop 'n glo stuff (fancy sealers, fabric/leather protection... stuff like that). The dealer where I bought my last car wanted almost a grand to tint the windows!
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2018, 07:53 PM   #3
The TRG
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 340ix Black Sapphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecop View Post

-Ed
This one? Just be aware of the possible issues (probable IF the N63 is any indication...) with the V8. Unless the dealer is one of those no-haggle dealerships there's always room for them to negotiate. I always negotiate an out-the-door price; that way I'm not surprised by any additional fees. I also always pass on the mop 'n glo stuff (fancy sealers, fabric/leather protection... stuff like that). The dealer where I bought my last car wanted almost a grand to tint the windows!
The 2015 motor is the N63tu, which was a replacement motor to the troubled N63. The changes made a world of difference AND That car has plenty of warranty life AND a year of CPO warranty.

I checked the service history thru mycarfax.com. It's a free tool that allows you to see all service and maintenance records. They also give a fair market private party and trade in value.

They have the car listed for $44,300... mycarfax lists private party at 41k. So, seeing that it's a dealer and has a 1yr cpo, I think they are in the ballpark of fair.

Maybe offer 42k? Great looking car... good luck!!
Appreciate 0