2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - Northwest The Camp x Show Car Registration LIVE

07-04-2014, 12:55 AM   #1
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

The Camp x Show Car Registration LIVE

As some of you may or may not know, i've been working on a project for the past 2 years, and i'm finally kicking it off with a few of my boys who are big in the dance/hip hop scene. it'll have various elements at the venue, but they all revolve around homegrown businesses and communities circling around Clothing, Automotive, Music and Performance.

I just wanted to share that the car registration event page is now live, hope you can help share it. it's open to all invites you want to add, thanks!

Some Details:

On August 9th, the Camp will be hosting their 1st Annual Camp Festival on August 9th.

Music.
Cars.
Models.
Food Trucks.
20+ Local Vendor Booths
Full Dance Showcase from some of the cleanest crews around the Northwest

Submission rules & timeline are detailed in the event flyer attached. For car submissions and/or questions, please contact us at:

thecamp.seattle@gmail.com

For submissions, please list in your email:
Chosen cars to represent each class will be required to send in their car registration payment via the Camp email.

Make
Model
Year
Mod List
4 photos
Contact #

Members of the Camp will hand select the top rides to represent each class. 3 judges will be judging each class on August 9th, and choose a winner from each.

There will be a total of 3 winners.

Euro King of the Camp
JDM King of the Camp
Domestic King of the Camp

Each will be given a cash prize + large vendor/sponsor prize package. In addition, the winners will be offered a free photo shoot and the spreads will be published on various car enthusiast blogs & sites.

KEY DATES TO REMEMBER:

July 20: Submissions close at midnight
July 22: Top picks will be selected and contacted
July 22 - 27: Show registration $50 fee due

Aug 9: the Camp Festival - Roll in 11:00a

https://www.facebook.com/events/1436.../?notif_t=like

Hope some of you are up to support something new we're building here in the Northwest. It will be family friendly, I know how hard it is to have to get significant other approval and a babysitter if you have kids, but this event will be staffed with plenty of security, clean music & local vendors tailored towards women and kids as well!

cheers!

jmeas.

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography
Appreciate 0