2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions This forum is loosing it's charm
View Poll Results: ARE YOU THE VERY FIRST TO JOIN THIS FORUM IN 2005 & 2006
YES 23 33.33%
NO 46 66.67%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

03-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #67
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
lol you really believe my name is Adam don't you? Its sad that you believe you think your right when its obvious how...... Well nevermind, its bad enough that you keep making a jackass out of youself so I won't contribute anymore. Also kind of sad that you envy me so much delta that you felt the need to research my threads

You said it though, you have 400 posts and none of them are worth reading.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #68
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DELTA BMW View Post
and you found out about me asking limp mode how? I know you have been in my profile it shows your name. Once again pot calling the kettle black. I guess you just wont stop so lets keep this up. I am fine with it.

see you just cant stop...you have to resort to name calling, etc. I know exactly who you are.

or at least till one of us gets banned.....probably me which will be absolutely fine with me.
Dude, if you know who I am then please, enlighten us. You do realize when you post a thread its viewable by everyone who access's this site don't you? That's how I know about your limp mode thread, your ignorance is amazing.

Let me tell you the difference between me and you. You are someone who feels superior to other people by calling them names and threatening them over the internet. I am opposite, I’d rather make your look dumb over the internet and if we ever were meet face to face, I’d then wait and see whether your man enough to make them same insults. We both know you wouldn’t, hence why you act like a little bitch over the net, because you’re scared in real situations.

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 12:34 AM   #69
cougfan335
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe MT, Montego/Saddle

I test drove an e90 in the first couple of months they came out, but didn't have the cash and wasn't exactly blown away. When I heard turbo and coupe and bmw in the same sentence over on leftlanenews.com the day the car was announced I couldn't get enough and happened upon this site through a google search. I lurked for a long time and waited even longer for my car to get in (about 4 months from a Christmas 2006 order). I am excited at the thriving tuner community and thin everyone has something to offer. I really dislike the attitude about used cars though. I wish I could have waited, then I wouldn't have a car that rattled so badly because I never would have bought the Friday afternoon build car that I got. PS my Dad wrote a check for the whole damn thing for my college graduation, does that make me one of the people ruining the forum or are 95% of other people less awesome than me for not having the cash on hand to buy the car?
e92 335i: Montego, Saddle Brown, Burl Walnut, MT, Sport, Prem, CW, PDC, Rear Shade. Mods: JB4, BMS Dual Intake, Cyba Scoops, Beyern Mesh Chrome 19" wheels, 15% F1 tint, LeatherZ weighted shift knob, body color reflectors, Matte black grill with Montego surround, middle lower grill removed, left and right lower grills painted black.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 12:48 AM   #70
cougfan335
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe MT, Montego/Saddle

I apologize for my previous post, just got so irritated after reading the OP. Do you think somewhere there's a Dodge 'Cuda website where the guys that bought their 1970 Hemis are talking crap about the noobs that just paid a couple million bucks for one?
e92 335i: Montego, Saddle Brown, Burl Walnut, MT, Sport, Prem, CW, PDC, Rear Shade. Mods: JB4, BMS Dual Intake, Cyba Scoops, Beyern Mesh Chrome 19" wheels, 15% F1 tint, LeatherZ weighted shift knob, body color reflectors, Matte black grill with Montego surround, middle lower grill removed, left and right lower grills painted black.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 09:08 AM   #71
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

Come on OP. Things have pretty much always been like this.

General rules for easy goings on e90post
1) Stay out of threads which titles have short, easy answers (because they're probably already on page 4-5 and people are going nuts)

2) Stay out of anything with the word vs. in it. (People get butthurt and defend their opinions by attacking their debate opponent and their debate opponent's mother.

3) If you've been here long enough, look at the thread starter before the thread. Some people i'll click on. Others, i'll shake my head and move on.

4) There's nothing wrong with people with used cars. My car was bought new, but not everyone is in my position, and I wouldn't hold that against them... however...

5) Dear Noobs, stop acting like a bunch of pricks everytime someone tells you to search or criticizes you for asking a dumb question. It's not like we actually have something against you, consider it a ritualistic hazing before you're officially accepted. I can remember when a LOT of bigtime posters on this site first came. First impressions are actually a big deal, even on something as smalltime as a car forum.

6) If you have a M3 or a 328 and have no intention of getting a 335, stay the hell out of the turbo forum. We don't want your opinion and i'm going to lose it if I see another 335 driver adamantly defending their car to 328/M3 drivers as if it were the queen of england.

7) Vice versa

8) Chill the eff out.

EDIT, because I forgot something important: Respect your e90post elders. If you're new to the forum, start something with someone with a join date 1.5-3 years older than yours and that has 2500 posts more than you... things will end ugly.
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #72
shawshank772
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i and 16 M3

I think there are a lot of pissy people on this site. Thats all I got to say. Oh and the Cougar forums (neco) were really nice people. Heck they still have meets with their 10 year old rusty cars and are loving it. No bashing there.
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2009, 02:28 PM   #73
Mazen
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank772 View Post
I think there are a lot of pissy people on this site. Thats all I got to say. Oh and the Cougar forums (neco) were really nice people. Heck they still have meets with their 10 year old rusty cars and are loving it. No bashing there.
that's because they have cougars they're already being bashed enough out on the streets lol
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 03:38 AM   #74
Houman21
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothin right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post

e90post (now bimmerpost) has always been a proudly diverse, evolving and dynamic community. It's what made us then, and it's what makes us today. There have been low points of course but there have been many high points.
++1000

And that is why you are a Mod -
      03-15-2009, 03:44 AM   #75
Houman21
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nothin right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAcAvenger View Post
Come on OP. Things have pretty much always been like this.

General rules for easy goings on e90post
1) Stay out of threads which titles have short, easy answers (because they're probably already on page 4-5 and people are going nuts)

2) Stay out of anything with the word vs. in it. (People get butthurt and defend their opinions by attacking their debate opponent and their debate opponent's mother.

3) If you've been here long enough, look at the thread starter before the thread. Some people i'll click on. Others, i'll shake my head and move on.

4) There's nothing wrong with people with used cars. My car was bought new, but not everyone is in my position, and I wouldn't hold that against them... however...

5) Dear Noobs, stop acting like a bunch of pricks everytime someone tells you to search or criticizes you for asking a dumb question. It's not like we actually have something against you, consider it a ritualistic hazing before you're officially accepted. I can remember when a LOT of bigtime posters on this site first came. First impressions are actually a big deal, even on something as smalltime as a car forum.

6) If you have a M3 or a 328 and have no intention of getting a 335, stay the hell out of the turbo forum. We don't want your opinion and i'm going to lose it if I see another 335 driver adamantly defending their car to 328/M3 drivers as if it were the queen of england.

7) Vice versa

8) Chill the eff out.

EDIT, because I forgot something important: Respect your e90post elders. If you're new to the forum, start something with someone with a join date 1.5-3 years older than yours and that has 2500 posts more than you... things will end ugly.
Good set of rules - I stay out of the Turbo forums because you guys are way too passionate for me

Rule # 5 is huge - searching is great because a lot of the really good tips from car washing to all kinds of stuff was posted quite some time ago.
      03-15-2009, 06:39 AM   #76
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLR View Post
Hello,

When this website e90post.com came in to existence, i was one of the first members to join, then i had a 2006 e90. In 2006 there were very few e90 fans who could really able to afford this kind of car and were very mature in thinking.

Now after 3 years of e9X in the market and so many used cars many people who can't afford a BMW when it came out can buy one in the used market and act very immaturely

I have read so may threads and topics, instead of concentrating on what the issue is people are abusing each other and acting like animals.

My only request to those people who are acting immaturely try to be to the point and stop useless threads and be good to each other or else just leave.
i suggest you kill yourself as soon as possible
Appreciate 0