2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) Conti Challenge Round #3 Barber MP with Doran Racing 128i ST

04-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
Dwnshift
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 128i

Conti Challenge Round #3 Barber MP with Doran Racing 128i ST

The Continental Tire Challenge Series finally heads to a true road course for round #3 of the series next week. The Office Depot / Intersil / BMWpartStore.com #14 car will once again look for another strong showing...this time with better results.
In round #2 a flat left tire put the car 1 lap down...but the team fought back through the field and around the class leaders. A late race yellow bunched up the field and team was able to crack into the top 10 with 2 laps remaining until the car lost 4th gear dropping them back to 14th place finish.
The team will also be fielding the #4 car with a new driver pairing as Lyonel Kent comes onboard. LK has been running with Race Epic 328's but made a switch after Homestead.
Follow all the action www.grand-am.com
Appreciate 0