2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Wheels / Tires / Suspension / Brakes Will they Fit???....

07-20-2022, 08:47 PM   #1
Smytty
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW

Will they Fit???....

New to me F10 coming from an E60 want to use my old wheels but not sure if they will fit. Searched this forum and found some old threads but still unsure. Have seen some pretty aggressive set ups.

Looking to put on:

20x10 Front ET15 (245 Tire)

20x11 Rear ET25. (275 tire)

From my searches rears should be fine going for stretch very unsure about the front.

Any thoughts?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2022, 10:26 AM   #2
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

For reference, 343M wheels:

20x9 ET34 is flush with the front fenders. Your specs will poke by 32mm

20x10 ET34 is flush with the rear fenders. Your specs will poke by 22mm

IMO that's way too much poke.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2022, 07:42 PM   #3
Smytty
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unspec View Post
For reference, 343M wheels:

20x9 ET34 is flush with the front fenders. Your specs will poke by 32mm

20x10 ET34 is flush with the rear fenders. Your specs will poke by 22mm

IMO that's way too much poke.
Much Appreciated... I think I'll just have to do a test fit and see how it looks and if they even clear the wishbone thats my main concern. Car will be lowered on KW's in about a month or so. There's 2 members on here that I've seen with some aggressive stances. "Ahmad_1290" and "polonez" but both haven't had any recent activity. I had aggressive on my E60 with the above wheels but also still had function. If the sizes don't work I'm probably just going to get me a set of 343's to be honest.

By any chance have you messed around with any audio on your F10?
Car is a 2014 so I know a lot of information can be found by searching but I can't seem to find concrete info as it pertains to a Technic Harness that I have which I used to add a sub to my E60. If I'm not mistaken they have the same audio numbers but I don't know if they're compatible. Company is no help reached out but no reply. Just going off pictures looks the same. Sorry for the essay.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2022, 01:51 PM   #4
Unspec
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 535xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smytty View Post
Much Appreciated... I think I'll just have to do a test fit and see how it looks and if they even clear the wishbone thats my main concern. Car will be lowered on KW's in about a month or so. There's 2 members on here that I've seen with some aggressive stances. "Ahmad_1290" and "polonez" but both haven't had any recent activity. I had aggressive on my E60 with the above wheels but also still had function. If the sizes don't work I'm probably just going to get me a set of 343's to be honest.

By any chance have you messed around with any audio on your F10?
Car is a 2014 so I know a lot of information can be found by searching but I can't seem to find concrete info as it pertains to a Technic Harness that I have which I used to add a sub to my E60. If I'm not mistaken they have the same audio numbers but I don't know if they're compatible. Company is no help reached out but no reply. Just going off pictures looks the same. Sorry for the essay.
Personal opinion obviously, but I prefer zero poke if possible.

I did a drop in upgrade from Bavsound. Unsure about adding subs.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2022, 11:18 AM   #5
Smytty
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unspec View Post
Personal opinion obviously, but I prefer zero poke if possible.

I did a drop in upgrade from Bavsound. Unsure about adding subs.
Yea Im definitely in on poke if it can be done tastefully. My E60 the stance was incredible. Loved that car 545 6SPD.

Did you do full interior only or also the under seat woofers on the upgrade?

Are you happy with the system?
Appreciate 0