2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media what are your planned mods for your 5 series!

09-13-2019, 04:25 PM   #1
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Cool what are your planned mods for your 5 series!

So I wanted to create this thread for those of us in the process or in the stages of modding/upgrading their car and it could be anything interior, exterior components, cosmetics, performance, ect...even little things like painted reflectors. thought this would be nice to see what everyone is doing or planning on doing and maybe have questions on some upgrades they weren't too sure about or who to order from? i'll start

so many of you know i'm in the middle of getting the F90 front bumper done. I have the bottom carbon fiber splitter already and I just ordered the other day the carbon fiber bumper splitters. will take it to the same shop who painted my MSPORT side skirts and rear bumper as they did a very nice job on the paint. I will replace my current gloss black double slat grills with the Carbon fiber double slat grills. i'm trying to find some real one's but the only thing I've found is the carbon look. if anyone knows of any please let me know.

here's the F90 bumper

here's the bottom splitter

here's the bumper splitter I just ordered. i'm hoping I don't have fitment issues with these

and here's the bottom splitter mocked up with the F90 bumper.

had a forum member photoshop this so I could see what it would look like
~CinnamonLeatherInterior~21"3Piece AlphaForgedWheels~BMSgoldTitaniumLugz~ 3dCarbonRearSpoiler~3dCarbonFrontLip~3dCarbonSideS kirtExtensions~DTMCarbonDiffuser~CarbonWrapPUFront Splitter~CarbonRearSplitters~CarbonEmblems~Lederma nzWheel~ShadowlineKit~DoubleSlatGrills~WstyleCarbo nRoofSpoiler~CarbonMirrorCovers~MeisterschaftEVC90 mmQuadExhaust~CarbonTipCovers~KWV1Coilovers~MPedal s~G2GoldCalipers~35%TinT~JB4~
Appreciate 2
Ickdeep3075.50

09-13-2019, 06:18 PM   #2
ParrotBro
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 3-Series since 2004

Wow cant wait to see it installed
Appreciate 0