2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Anyone that's been in my position, life experience, Advise, Stories please!!!

01-29-2010, 02:18 PM   #45
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
I wouldn't listen to the guys issuing blanket statements. People are individuals. Not all strippers are calculating man-eaters in the same way that not all finance guys are ego-maniacal cokeheads. Also, pics or it didn't happen.
Also not all snake holes are snake holes. However it is best to be prudent to not stick your dick in one and find out that it may in fact be a snake hole.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 03:16 PM   #46
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
If you end up really liking her, I bet if you paid for her college she would stop dancing...
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #47
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
If you end up really liking her, I bet if you paid for her college she would stop dancing...
if you like her, you'd want to. but do you really want to start paying for her? Question.. does she want to stop dancing? From OP's attitude of her, seems like she's just a good girl trying to make ends meet, but that's a skewed perception since OP is definitely not unbiased.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 03:50 PM   #48
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Dude just be yourself. I mean she's just like any other girl- she just chose to be a stripper instead of sitting in a cubicle from 9-5. Don't put too much thought into it man- i.e. don't treat her like shit and don't put her on a pedestal. Just be cool and treat her as you would treat any other girl you date.

oh and...

[u2b]Dn_1ZWo0GNw&feature=related[/u2b]
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 03:54 PM   #49
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

i've been singing that song in my head since first paragraph of OP.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #50
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroy View Post
i've been singing that song in my head since first paragraph of OP.
Lol I know, me too. I read "stripper" and immediately thought of that song.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 04:24 PM   #51
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, F15 X5, 1199S

ha ha I was rocking to that song in the car since we hung out, not with her tho

Well I mean her college tuition, if memory serves me right, she told me what her scholarship was so it would be about $8-9k left over that she works to pay for
See if I knew she was the one or something like that I could pay for it its not that bad

But I'm also not crazy. I treat her like any other girl I've ever been with and she's great so I wouldn't change too much too soon and I'm not planning on it.

Have you guys ever wondered if maybe their perception of you besides being a pervert or dirty dog that we are sluts. I can't make myself seem easy now....err umm too late
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #52
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep

Hahaha the fact that you already did the math for her tuition is terrifying. You're pickin baby names bro. Also she doesn't need to be a stripper to make that...The chick I dated worked 3-4 days a week and cleared 100k. She could make the 15k part time retail. Somethings off.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #53
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

lol I only added it up since you guys mentioned it
But she makes a ton of money and its not just tuition.
She has to pay for all living expenses for Mom and herself and car payment and I don't know what else. Maybe since the money is good she has been getting sucked in as happens to most of the girls

As for baby names I'm still trying to figure out which room I can change to a nursery
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 06:37 PM   #54
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

I dated a stripper. She approached me, off Match.com a while back I didn't know what her job was at the time. When we went out she told me she was a bartender. Then later on she said she was a bartender at a strip club. And then finally she admitted she was a stripper. To be honest her lying to me right out of the gate really put me off.

We went out a few more times and I was into her but I felt like she was probably running a game on me.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 06:40 PM   #55
335R1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

I read as far as I went to lunch with a stripper. Chump.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 06:42 PM   #56
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda///Monic View Post
lol I only added it up since you guys mentioned it
But she makes a ton of money and its not just tuition.
She has to pay for all living expenses for Mom and herself and car payment and I don't know what else. Maybe since the money is good she has been getting sucked in as happens to most of the girls

As for baby names I'm still trying to figure out which room I can change to a nursery
hard to give up good money. especially when you're only 19.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
I dated a stripper. She approached me, off Match.com a while back I didn't know what her job was at the time. When we went out she told me she was a bartender. Then later on she said she was a bartender at a strip club. And then finally she admitted she was a stripper. To be honest her lying to me right out of the gate really put me off.

We went out a few more times and I was into her but I felt like she was probably running a game on me.
she scouted you out? probably spotted that M3
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 07:08 PM   #57
GreenPlease
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i e92

Quote:
And get this she drives a stick 328i but thats besides the point, just makes her that much hotter to me.
That's what we call a "keeper"

I'm going to take a contrarian view on this one. I say date her. There's a chance (however small) that she might just be strangely rational and just doing what she has to to get by. Try to get to know her, read her, ask her about her job. Be honest and say "hey I really like you and I think you're really cool and I'd like to spend time with you but this whole stripper thing is kind of a red flag." See how she reacts. Don't get too invested in her, take it slow, keep it out of the sack for a while, let her make that move.

You never know, sometimes contrarian investments turn out to be the most successful ones
      01-29-2010, 07:30 PM   #58
335R1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenPlease View Post
I'm going to take a contrarian view on this one. I say date her. There's a chance (however small) that she might just be strangely rational and just doing what she has to to get by. Try to get to know her, read her, ask her about her job. Be honest and say "hey I really like you and I think you're really cool and I'd like to spend time with you but this whole stripper thing is kind of a red flag." See how she reacts. Don't get too invested in her, take it slow, keep it out of the sack for a while, let her make that move.
I retract my last statement and endorse this one.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 08:11 PM   #59
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
wait a minute, am I reading this right?

You went out with a stipper and you haven't busted it wide open yet?

Da fucks going on in the world

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #60
antongk
Private
Rep
Drives: '08 328xi e92

I just found myself in the same situation as you a few months back and will try to provide you with some honest advice. do as others are saying and don't get too attached. Have your fun then end it, because its most likely not going to develop into a meaningful relationship. Odds are shes playing you in some way or another.

In my experience, my stripper conveniently left out the fact that she was moving to Arizona in 3 months to go essentially start a new life with her CURRENT boyfriend that had moved there this summer. Although i eventually found out, that wasn't for a while after seeing her. I thought of myself as being her backup plan. When plan A moved to arizona, i was plan B for a few months back in michigan... but let me tell you it was certainly a role i didn't mind playing . lmao, i don't even think her bf knew that she started stripping when he left. Anyways, when i had my fling with her i defiantly learned a lot. It was fun for what it was. On a final note, these girls are defiantly talented at the art of hustling males and the really good ones rake in 100K+ a year (essentially tax free as i was told). So don't be surprised if you're just some random back up plan..
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 10:29 PM   #61
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

I'm down with being a back up plan ha ha. Atongk I actually read your thread as someone linked it.
I think you snoozed to make a
move faster. But I'm in a somewhat better position than you were, as you were a tad bit younger than I am and were on your way to college and I have my life in order.

But just to clarify I somewhat eluded to the fact I've already been hooking up with her. But yes, if your wondering if I am hitting it I am, and it's really good. So I'm hooked or a short ride.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2010, 07:35 AM   #62
GreenPlease
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i e92

Since you've shown your hand, I'm going to go ahead and say that this one will be short lived. Good luck and enjoy the ride
      01-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #63
lambtron
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E90 335i

I had a close friend who dated a stripper for about 4 months, and it did not go over well at all....How can you allow yourself to be with someone who gets naked for other men for a living? But, who am I to pass judgment?
      01-31-2010, 04:48 AM   #64
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

I hung out with her a little bit ago, dropped her off at home since she has her real work in the morning

The conversation after we... um....anyway. Got to talking about how she would quit that job to make things work if thats what it would take

I told her straight up to decide its all on her. I'm fine with or without it. But it can't come out of my mouth, she has to make this decision for herself.
As I see it, this will be one of the final tests. If she actually leaves her job on a whim for me thinking this could work than shes the all around perfect girl to me.
If she doesn't I'll give into the fact she could be playing me or likes the money.

Hell she could stay with me whenever she wants. I have extra rooms, extra parking spot
If I really think about it most times I'm home I'm lonely with my dog. That's why I'm out all the time.

Okay but at the same time, its 5am my time and I'm tripping real hard still and am in the romance zone so my minds a little bit more than stirred up
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 07:02 AM   #65
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep

How long ago did you meet this girl?
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 10:21 AM   #66
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Aw Kev I thought one of my favorite M3 guys would understand lol

She's stripping because her parents are divorced she lives, with her mom, and she can't afford all of her tuition even after applying her scholarships and extras into the equation.
Surprisingly enough she is going to the same school I did and also is following the path I did for BA as a Finance Major so I have this connection with her there
I have proof of all of this and I grilled her and she knows what she is talking about, really caught me by surprise
Maybe because I was a sucker at one point? Who knows?

If you insist on giving it a try, it's fine, just don't put in too much effort.

Quote:
lol I'll double wrap its cool
Double wrap increases your risk of transmission for sexually transmitted infection. It's proven science.