2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Anyone that's been in my position, life experience, Advise, Stories please!!!

01-31-2010, 11:08 AM   #67
GreenPlease
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i e92

Quote:
Okay but at the same time, its 5am my time and I'm tripping real hard still and am in the romance zone so my minds a little bit more than stirred up
It's good that you can recognize this. As long as you're capable of identifying your own emotional state you'll be fine. IMO, if she quits, give her a shot. Again, contrarian investments....
      01-31-2010, 11:39 AM   #68
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuto View Post
How long ago did you meet this girl?
sounds like he met her recently...

and this does not sound like it will end well....
      01-31-2010, 01:33 PM   #69
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Just feel her out. Make sure she's not playin you. If she's serious and changes her lifestyle for you, she's probably not a bad girl. Not all stripper are fucked up lol.

Btw, you said she drives a stick 328? I hope it's an E36 or E46. If it's an E9x and she's really into cars, she might be lurking this forum as we speak lol. This is probably the largest forum for E9x bimmers. Girls have the internet and know how to search google too, ya know. Lol
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 01:35 PM   #70
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
sounds like he met her recently...

and this does not sound like it will end well....
Yes. It would appear he has known her a week and is discussing paying her tuition, having her leave her job, and possibly moving in with him. It has the faint odor of potential obsession (read stalker).
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 02:29 PM   #71
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991 GT3, F15 X5, 1199S

I'm not a stalker lol. I've known her a longer than a week. But we've been hanging out on a more personal level about a week.
And I am assuming you're not picking up well on Esarcasm I use from time to time.
Her leaving her job came up after a serious conversation of whether we could take things further and if we could eventually date (mostly initiated by her).

The fact that shes willing to leave her job made her a more serious mature person for me. If she didn't care she would just stay her distance and hook up and accept some cash here and there, but she doesn't.

Don't know why you have to be pretty negative? Our experiences will always be different. Some girls may have treated you like crap and gotten away with it, but I treat each person on a case by case basis.
So should I treat her as though she was a whore from the start? No. I got to know her like any other girl I've ever been with, she just falls under different circumstances.

I have myself together; my priorities, my emotions. I'm pretty sure I can handle this. If it goes south so be it. I wouldn't even look at it as an "I told you so." Because the situation in which things end determines the outcome.
If I came home one day and all my furniture was missing thats fucked up. But if it were to be a regular break up than why should I consider her and all strippers bitches from one experience?
Relationships start and end until one works, its a fact of life.

But all in all this one hasn't even really started yet, so I'm not going to think forward to the ending
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 02:38 PM   #72
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Let me just think loud for a moment. From your posts it appears that you're rather wealthy. Is it possible that she knew and/or knows who you are and how well you're doing? I don't want to be that prejudiced, but it seems like she's moving kinda fast, at least to me.

Best regards,
south

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 02:45 PM   #73
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
I agree with southlight here. The tough reality is that the money from dancing is easy money and almost completely tax free. She might feel that she can give that up for a more serious relationship, but once the reality hits her, the story might take a dramatic turn. She might think that you'd be able to provide her with the level of income that she previously had. I would say if you were to proceed, proceed with caution.
      01-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #74
Schumacher
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda///Monic View Post
lol I'll double wrap its cool
The 'Friction' makes that more than useless. You are better off with one.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 03:08 PM   #75
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Yeah true I've thought about her motives. It's just she checks out pretty well all over.
But at the same time I won't let myself cloud my judgement.

I've done my best to keep somewhat of a distance so she can't get to close to visions of money. And since she is out of the downtown area I really doubt she would know anyone of the same circles and know who I am.

At this point I'm sure she knows we don't know each other well enough to go full on and have me support her and move in.
So slow and steady is key right now. If it turns out for the better only time can tell with a slow entrance into my life from her. If she drops in like a bombshell that would raise a red flag.
But if she were a gold digger at this point she's only proven to be a terrible one

btw I don't double wrap and don't think I would lol
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 03:14 PM   #76
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
Pick her up in some broken down 92' camry and take her to a fancy dinner and have her pay. Repeat for a month. If she stays with you, move in with her. If you're still in a month later, you can show her you're loaded.

But seriously, it seems like she would "quit" so she could mooch off you, no offense, you sound naive and as if you're ready to pay for her college. Don't spend a dime on her other than for dinner (i.e, taco bell, mcdonalds, burger king ) until you're sure she is not playing you.

*DON'T PAY FOR HER SCHOOL*
I made that tuition mistake and now she's my wife..... LOL
      01-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #77
chungdae
The Asian Sensation
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Alpine White M3, S1000RR

Quote:
I'm not a stalker lol. I've known her a longer than a week. But we've been hanging out on a more personal level about a week.
And I am assuming you're not picking up well on Esarcasm I use from time to time.
Her leaving her job came up after a serious conversation of whether we could take things further and if we could eventually date (mostly initiated by her).

The fact that shes willing to leave her job made her a more serious mature person for me. If she didn't care she would just stay her distance and hook up and accept some cash here and there, but she doesn't.

Don't know why you have to be pretty negative? Our experiences will always be different. Some girls may have treated you like crap and gotten away with it, but I treat each person on a case by case basis.
So should I treat her as though she was a whore from the start? No. I got to know her like any other girl I've ever been with, she just falls under different circumstances.

I have myself together; my priorities, my emotions. I'm pretty sure I can handle this. If it goes south so be it. I wouldn't even look at it as an "I told you so." Because the situation in which things end determines the outcome.
If I came home one day and all my furniture was missing thats fucked up. But if it were to be a regular break up than why should I consider her and all strippers bitches from one experience?
Relationships start and end until one works, its a fact of life.

But all in all this one hasn't even really started yet, so I'm not going to think forward to the ending
She's already got you. You are not realizing how GOOD she really is. I know it's hard for you to understand, but she has done this to other guys and you are just practice to her. Truthfully the ONLY way you will learn is getting your heart broken.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #78
lopealle
Resident Black Guy
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: Lion

Garage List
2006 M5  [10.00]
aaahhh i remember the days of doin it with strippers. never dated one though.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 04:59 PM   #79
silvergray545
Skittles, OT OG
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chungdae View Post
She's already got you. You are not realizing how GOOD she really is. I know it's hard for you to understand, but she has done this to other guys and you are just practice to her. Truthfully the ONLY way you will learn is getting your heart broken.
How can you say that? You don't even know this girl
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 05:40 PM   #80
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

I'm not paying for her tuition. And I forgot you guys know her a lot better than I do at this time
She's a really good scam artist thanks for letting me know guys
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 05:48 PM   #81
GreenPlease
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i e92

Dude, you're "aware" of your emotions, her potential motives, and the probable outcome of this sort of a situation. As long as you have those 3 things you're not going to get burnt. Probably a good idea to keep the dates cheap for a while though. If she's not cool with Chipotle and a movie kick her to the curb
      01-31-2010, 06:50 PM   #82
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

ha ha I hear you. I'm not about to take her for like a $300-400 dinner.
We had drinks at my place already tho so, I may have stepped in it already.

But I'm hard to burn either way. I'm a brick wall of cuddle buddy
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2010, 07:41 PM   #83
Green///Hell
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark335i View Post
i think everyone was just trying to help...
I know man and I appreciate the help and honesty.
Its just some people that come in here are unkind and rude.
I am totally open to honest opinions but the blanket statements and comments that come from people without any experience or knowledge on the situation are bothersome.

Think what you like about your local strippers, but this one I got to know and I've made up my mind about her.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2010, 07:25 AM   #84
Peanuto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Lemans Blue M-sport

Quote:
I know man and I appreciate the help and honesty.
I am totally open to honest opinions but the blanket statements and comments that come from people without any experience or knowledge on the situation are bothersome.

Think what you like about your local strippers, but this one I got to know and I've made up my mind about her.
You came to us. And all of us with experience have more or less said the same thing. Whether or not you like the anwswer is your deal. And to answer you I didn't get burned because I never let it become a serious relationship.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2010, 07:59 AM   #85
JB135i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:

We need to shut down the internet. I can tell were this will lead. People being rude, unkind, all-knowing and saying things that don't make sense. Next thing you know, people will start posting pictures that are mean too. Cats may even start TALKING! And then....VIDEOS that are very unfunny about gingers...and other unfunny stuff too.

I see this internet thing going nowhere but down hill. Kill it now before it gets out of hand!!!

Good thing you spotted this trend, or we all would have been doomed, thank you good sir.

Say hey to the ho' for us all, throw her a good one from 1addicts would ya.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #86
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Lol all this for some stripper. I can see your next thread 30 days from now. "guys you were rude and unkind but you were right!"

You do realize this chick takes her clothes off for men on a regular basis and you're alright with that?

Yo just do the deed and move on

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2010, 11:07 AM   #87
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

Quote:
I'm not paying for her tuition. And I forgot you guys know her a lot better than I do at this time
She's a really good scam artist thanks for letting me know guys
just remember she's 19... and you're 22....

there is no maturity in this conversation!
      02-01-2010, 11:29 AM   #88
choicez
Major
Rep
Drives: you mad

Are you "antongk" too? kinda similar stories. if not, read this for more advice.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...light=stripper
Appreciate 0