2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - California Anyone near Santa Barbara that could help with install

05-31-2020, 03:14 PM   #1
MaximumFreckles
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 535i Msport

Anyone near Santa Barbara that could help with install

Curious if there are any forum members that live in SB or near that could give me a hand installing my DP and IC. I have everything to do the job, but spinal fusion surgery seven months ago can make it difficult for me to do this on my own. More than happy to supply snacks/meal and frosty beverages! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
      06-13-2020, 01:29 AM   #2
John H.
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 535i XDrive

Fusion, hard-core bro. I'm was actually at the doctors today. I've got pinched nerve/s in my neck, numb digits, index and thumb. Must go back Monday to see another doctor, MRI time.

I know we have a few members out that way. Hopefully, someone will step up.
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2020, 08:40 PM   #3
MaximumFreckles
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 535i Msport

Good luck with that!

Honestly, I woke up from surgery with 20 years of back and nerve pain erased...What's crazy about the surgery, is that it turns out I had also broken an entire facet off of the vertebrae, and it was just floating around in there lol (total surprise to surgeon). I had such bad deterioration from arthritis over the years, but everyone always said stay away from back surgery. So I did, and I suffered through medicine, pain management, massages, burned my nerve ends, etc for relief, and never had any. I continued to work and play through pain. The broken facet came from a massage when they were walking on my back. Talk about an unhappy ending! I always tell people, if you want someone to suffer, wish them chronic pain...

So seriously, good luck. I hope they can find the problem and get it sorted out so you can live a better life than you are now.