2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Marketplace Owner's Marketplace - F10/F11 Classifieds 2011 BMW F10 535i Sedan 60K Miles

06-18-2017, 01:12 PM   #1
SpydermanM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 CP MCB

2011 BMW F10 535i Sedan 60K Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 14,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling a 2011 BMW 535i RWD. Space grey exterior and black dakota leather interior. Car is in fantastic shape inside and out and would be classified as a 9 out of 10 condition, with only a few minor scratches and some light curb rash on the wheels. No dings, dents or major damage. Vehicle carries a rebuilt Illinois title. The previous owner locked up the engine and the vehicle was written off by the insurance company. The bad engine was professionally replaced with a lower miles engine with only 50k miles. No check engine lights or any issues at all, just a nice clean good running bmw 5 series for a great price. Options include navigation, usb, bluetooth, comfort access key, soft close doors, adaptive hid headlights, powered trunklid, heated seats, backup camera, satellite radio, powered rear sunshade and front and rear park distance sensors. Call or text me if you'd like to come see the car for a test drive. Don't let the rebuilt title scare you, this is a genuinely nice car in great shape. Shipping is available, but is the buyers responsibility.

Car is priced very appropriately based on the condition, mileage and rebuilt title, so please no lowballers or comments about rebuilt titles.