2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) F1 2021: British GP - Silverstone (July 18)
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-27-2021, 10:10 AM   #1123
FuzzyPeaches
Private First Class
FuzzyPeaches's Avatar
489
Rep
197
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My language has nothing to do in the whole situation .
What you are reading regarding the crash . We can read that also in our language .
Period !

And of course MAX "HAD" to turn in mate !
This was "IN" the Copse turn . Copse is one of the fastest turns in F1 !

What do you want ?
That MAX had to drive straight ahead in a turn at 300kp/h ? To kill himself ?
Give me a f@cking break !
Or he goes slightly off track like Leclerc did.... This isn't hard.
Appreciate 2
minn1911930.50
inTgr8r2236.50
      07-27-2021, 10:21 AM   #1124
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
29983
Rep
12,309
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
HAM had the room for 2 cars on the inside of Copse .
Ham KNEW Max would have to turn into the corner more or go off the track at that speed yet Ham continued on the collision trajectory knowingly braking too late and I would say hitting him on purpose as it would have been lost there and then for him.
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2021, 10:27 AM   #1125
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
42005
Rep
19,729
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches View Post
Or he goes slightly off track like Leclerc did.... This isn't hard.
Yeah . That was really a fight !
Attached Images
 
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick29982.50
      07-27-2021, 10:29 AM   #1126
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
42005
Rep
19,729
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Ham KNEW Max would have to turn into the corner more or go off the track at that speed yet Ham continued on the collision trajectory knowingly braking too late and I would say hitting him on purpose as it would have been lost there and then for him.
#Sir7DramiltonTorpedo
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick29982.50
      07-27-2021, 10:34 AM   #1127
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
29983
Rep
12,309
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . That was really a fight !
Lec looked in mirrors and saw maniac heading for him so didn't want to be hit also knowing what happened with Max.
Appreciate 2
      07-27-2021, 10:53 AM   #1128
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
42005
Rep
19,729
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Currently the FIA is looking at it again .
Next thursday falls the verdict ...
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick29982.50
      07-27-2021, 10:54 AM   #1129
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
29983
Rep
12,309
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Gentleman Max has job to do preparing for this weekend and will let RB deal with what's coming up on Thursday.
https://racingnews365.com/bruised-ve...collision-talk
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2021, 11:03 AM   #1130
tdott
Brigadier General
3386
Rep
3,560
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: South FL / 6ix

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My language has nothing to do in the whole situation .
What you are reading regarding the crash . We can read that also in our language .
Period !

And of course MAX "HAD" to turn in mate !
This was "IN" the Copse turn . Copse is one of the fastest turns in F1 !

What do you want ?
That MAX had to drive straight ahead in a turn at 300kp/h ? To kill himself ?
Give me a f@cking break !
Max had many choices to avoid contact. But he CHOSE not to.
Appreciate 6
Steeler1818.50
minn1911930.50
racerbruce3519.50
MKSixer32377.00
      07-27-2021, 11:08 AM   #1131
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
29983
Rep
12,309
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . That was really a fight !
Just thought maybe Lec made up the lazy ecu story as an excuse the quick way he got out of his own racing line
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2021, 11:44 AM   #1132
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
42005
Rep
19,729
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
Max had many choices to avoid contact. But he CHOSE not to.
Probably you forgot that HAM rammed in MAX rear right tyre !

HAM made the contact ! Today I heard it agin : A Crashgate was part of the 'WereWolff's BlitzKrieg !

Next time HAM won't walk away with it...
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick29982.50
      07-27-2021, 11:55 AM   #1133
rwheels
Captain
6389
Rep
995
Posts

Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: May 2020
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Probably you forgot that HAM rammed in MAX rear right tyre !

HAM made the contact ! Today I heard it agin : A Crashgate was part of the 'WereWolff's BlitzKrieg !

Next time HAM won't walk away with it...
You seem to be stating this as a threat. Are you insinuating that Max will see to it that Ham gets hurt?
Appreciate 1
MKSixer32377.00
      07-27-2021, 12:10 PM   #1134
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
42005
Rep
19,729
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwheels View Post
You seem to be stating this as a threat. Are you insinuating that Max will see to it that Ham gets hurt?
Negative mate !
If it happens again . HAM won't walk away again with a silly 10 sec. penalty ..

But HAM could have killed MAX in the crash !
If the Red Bull had "flipped over" in the gravel , while we know the impact was already huge at 300 km/h with 51 G in the wall !
That would have been a disaster for motorsports !
MAX is been very ..."VERY" lucky !
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick29982.50
      07-27-2021, 12:16 PM   #1135
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
29983
Rep
12,309
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Negative mate !
If it happens again . HAM won't walk away again with a silly 10 sec. penalty ..

But HAM could have killed MAX in the crash !
If the Red Bull had "flipped over" in the gravel , while we know the impact was already huge at 300 km/h with 51 G in the wall !
That would have been a disaster for motorsports !
MAX is been very ..."VERY" lucky !
We know what happened to Schumacher in '99 when his rear brakes failed at Silverstone and his car hit the tyre wall breaking his right leg at MUCH lower speed and it could have happened to Max with the greater impact.
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2021, 12:29 PM   #1136
Ngilbe36
Captain
Ngilbe36's Avatar
United_States
1608
Rep
879
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3, 2019 F150
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: MI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW E90 M3  [0.00]
I saw a comment that said "Karen Horner needs to give it a rest" on another forum and thought I would share it. That is all.
__________________
- A McLaren fan who wants to see a good fight for the WDC and WCC
Appreciate 4
minn1911930.50
Steeler1818.50
tdott3385.50
MKSixer32377.00
      07-27-2021, 12:32 PM   #1137
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
42005
Rep
19,729
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
We know what happened to Schumacher in '99 when his rear brakes failed at Silverstone and his car hit the tyre wall breaking his right leg at MUCH lower speed and it could have happened to Max with the greater impact.
You nailed it my friend !

Check out the video on this page => https://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/porsc...al-loss-911206
__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick29982.50
      07-27-2021, 12:48 PM   #1138
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
29983
Rep
12,309
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
You nailed it my friend !

Check out the video on this page => https://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/porsc...al-loss-911206
Looks like a dealer in Germany, what a sad sight just hope the 911's can be salvaged somehow ohh makes you want to cry.
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2021, 12:58 PM   #1139
Steeler
Colonel
Canada
1819
Rep
2,547
Posts

Drives: 04 3.0 6 speed VF SC
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kitchener Ontario Canada

iTrader: (2)

Here's one to get the girls stuck on spin cycle.
Have fun.
Carry on.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting,RS4 MAF(soon to be Alpha N), 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design, bar,3.64LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,.ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly,Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 7
Ngilbe361607.50
minn1911930.50
inTgr8r2236.50
tdott3385.50
ramman434658.00
MKSixer32377.00
      07-27-2021, 01:17 PM   #1140
ToddBlack88
Private First Class
ToddBlack88's Avatar
459
Rep
124
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MC 2010 F650GS
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: North Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarton62 View Post
Here's one to get the girls stuck on spin cycle.
Have fun.
Carry on.
Karen Horner for the lols
__________________
Current : 2007 Z4MC, 2010 F650gs, 2018 340i M Performance Edition, 2020 G310gs
Past : 2001 325 cab, 2002 325xit, 1992 325 M tech ll appearance pack cab, 1988 M3, 2012 328xit, 2009 M135i cab, 2016 M235i cab
Appreciate 1
MKSixer32377.00
      07-27-2021, 01:37 PM   #1141
///M Power-Belgium
General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
42005
Rep
19,729
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Looks like a dealer in Germany, what a sad sight just hope the 911's can be salvaged somehow ohh makes you want to cry.
Same 5H1T in 'Utah...

__________________
"MAX VERSTAPPEN" IS THE F1 WORLD CHAMPION - THE NUMBER 1

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick29982.50
      07-27-2021, 01:52 PM   #1142
M5Rick
Lieutenant General
M5Rick's Avatar
Ukraine
29983
Rep
12,309
Posts

Drives: M5 F10 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Same 5H1T in 'Utah...

Utah in mid West,they've had some terrible weather in that region.
Appreciate 1
      07-27-2021, 02:49 PM   #1143
rwheels
Captain
6389
Rep
995
Posts

Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: May 2020
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Looks like a dealer in Germany, what a sad sight just hope the 911's can be salvaged somehow ohh makes you want to cry.
Frankly, screw the cars. People, on the other hand, are way more important. I'm sure you agree, but yeah, I'll take even a flooded one, just to say I own one.
Appreciate 1
minn1911930.50
      07-27-2021, 02:51 PM   #1144
rwheels
Captain
6389
Rep
995
Posts

Drives: E93 M3
Join Date: May 2020
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarton62 View Post
Here's one to get the girls stuck on spin cycle.
Have fun.
Carry on.
.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST