2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums F10 / F11 5-Series Photos - Video - Media NYC F10 535 Build

07-07-2020, 10:18 AM   #23
JDMSteven
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra 5MT

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Alpine White Gang
Attached Images

Appreciate 5
Ulisse37.00
cdmulders326.50
Ickdeep5718.50
      07-21-2020, 06:39 PM   #24
dewana421
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: bmw 535i 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC.F10 View Post
So I've been browsing the forums for a few months now before I decided to make an account. Got a lot of good ideas from these threads and found a bunch of helpful information so thank you to everyone
............els and wrapped my V bars in yellow/gold. Turned out really nice and it only took me about 2mins

That's how she sits now. I'm probably forgetting a few little things but it I'll get to those eventually. So far this car has been noting but amazing. Stay tuned for some more updated along the road. Sorry for the long read.
Bro....amazingly beautiful job on your F10....where in florida are you...i am in west palm....i can use some of your guidance in doing some mods on mine. only if you dont mind!
Appreciate 0
      07-31-2020, 08:52 AM   #25
NYC.F10
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewana421 View Post
Bro....amazingly beautiful job on your F10....where in florida are you...i am in west palm....i can use some of your guidance in doing some mods on mine. only if you dont mind!
Sorry for the late response. I’m up in Jacksonville. I’ll gladly answer any questions and help where I can.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2020, 09:29 PM   #26
Tevzadze2.0
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 Bmw 535 xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC.F10 View Post
So I've been browsing the forums for a few months now before I decided to make an account. Got a lot of good ideas from these threads and found a bunch of helpful information so thank you to everyone

I figured I'd make my first post a thread on my build
I have a AW 2013 535. Fully loaded with about every package except the winter kit.

First picture is the day I picked it up. November of last year

First mod was a muffler delete. Before the 5 I had a e92 335 for a little and I liked the sound so I figured I'd do the same for this car.

Next mod was a BMS intake. Pretty quick install. Definitely made the turbo spooling alittle louder though I've heard it doesn't really do much performance wise and the stock air box with a K&N filter is most efficient.

Next up we're a few quick cosmetic mods. Clear side markers and carbon fiber spoiler, both from Amazon. The spoiler is actually pretty solid for ~$150

After that came some more performance mods. Starting with VRSF CP.
During the install I broke the upper coolant hose while trying to move it out of the way smh. Got it fixed and tune MHD Stage 1. Night and Day difference. 👍🏽👍🏽
Only issue I had with the MHD install was due to my cars DME not being the most current version so I had to have it updated using ESYS. I had someone from California use TeamViewer to do the update for me. I'll find his tag. But shout out to him.
It sat with stage 1 for a couple months. Then I needed more power.. so next was a VRSF catless downpipe and the G-Plus FMIC, which I learned about from the forums. Thanks.
With those installed I was ready for stage 2. I debated 2+ vs 2 for a couple days since this is a daily and I didn't want to lose reliability but after reading some reviews I figured I'd be safe with 2+.

Next was some maintenance. After my coolant hose issue was fixed I noticed the Aux fan was running very hard every now and then. I ended up getting the "Engine Overheating" error and decided it was time to get my water pump replaced.
I also ordered the RW Carbon cf rear diffuser. Fitment is great and it looks amazing for a great price

I also got my hands on some vinyl wrap from Michaels and wrapped my V bars in yellow/gold. Turned out really nice and it only took me about 2mins

That's how she sits now. I'm probably forgetting a few little things but it I'll get to those eventually. So far this car has been noting but amazing. Stay tuned for some more updated along the road. Sorry for the long read.
How did you wrap the v brace in 2 min? You didn't take the bumper off ?
Appreciate 0