2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications 2013 528i headlight blinker halo malfunctions

04-18-2022, 07:43 PM   #1
Jcope95
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw 528i

2013 528i headlight blinker halo malfunctions

I have a 2013 528i. Condensation had built up in the left headlight on and off. A couple times I got adaptive headlight module malfunction/left blinker malfunction/daytime light malfunction but after letting it sit for 10 minutes it usually went away and potentates normally.
I recently went through a car wash and got the warnings again. This time the adaptive warning went away however the left blinker malfunction and daytime running light malfunction has stayed for days. The front left blinker is not working(making the others blink fast) and the halo is slightly dimmer than the other. Also, when I hit the unlock button, the halo hesitates to turn on. It’ll blink once then turns on. The adaptive headlight will move forward and back. When I lock it the halo will also stay on 20 seconds longer than the other.

Would the adaptive headlight module be causing all of this? Would the bunker being out cause these other issues? Just looking for some insight on what would cause all of those issues. I know there is a leak or crack causing the condensation which I am already addressing.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2024, 02:40 PM   #2
rssazn
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10

did you ever get this resolved? same issue here.
Appreciate 0