2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 F10 Technical Topics Navigation, iDrive, Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Phone, Coding Bimmertech Review

01-13-2016, 12:41 PM   #1
Garry20
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 550i

Bimmertech Review

Recently upgraded to the PnP Combox from Bimmertech.
Outstanding job , I would highly recommend anyone even thinking about it to go ahead and do it.
WEBSITE- easy to navigate snd prices are excellent for service.

SHIPPING- fast and proffessionaly packed and everything included plus all instructions.

INSTALLATION- easy understsndable instructions anyone can do this, any doubts just one e-mail and you will have an answer promptly.

CODING- set up appointment through email, mine was coded within 48hours. Very essy to to and very knowledgable and courteous people doing this process. Made me feel relaxed and easy voing no worries at all.

AFTER ALL- ensures everything is working correctly answers any wuestions and ensures you are a satisfied customer

I am very impressed with this service i now have bluetooth audio, album art, text message on screen and office. I am so glad i finally did this and wish i would have done it long time ago.
Appreciate 1
      08-22-2019, 08:06 AM   #2
CmDeeZy
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 535i

Map Update!

I just recently purchased the 2019 map update for my 2014 BMW from BimmerTech. I didn't know my maps were so far out of date. Anyway, after searching the web for places to buy the update, I came across BimmerTech. They by far had the best price. After I purchased my update, BimmerTech followed up with excellent service. They answered all my questions in a timely manner. When I received the product, it was presented in a very professional and high quality package. I will definitely buy from BimmerTech again!!!!!

Here's the link to the product:

https://www.bimmer-tech.net/shop/bmw...date-2018-2019
Appreciate 0
      08-22-2019, 01:51 PM   #3
jonobro
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw f10 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmDeeZy View Post
I just recently purchased the 2019 map update for my 2014 BMW from BimmerTech. I didn't know my maps were so far out of date. Anyway, after searching the web for places to buy the update, I came across BimmerTech. They by far had the best price. After I purchased my update, BimmerTech followed up with excellent service. They answered all my questions in a timely manner. When I received the product, it was presented in a very professional and high quality package. I will definitely buy from BimmerTech again!!!!!

Here's the link to the product:

https://www.bimmer-tech.net/shop/bmw...date-2018-2019
You could have done this for free lol just get ur hands on torrents and a few USB's
Appreciate 1
      08-22-2019, 05:36 PM   #4
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonobro View Post
You could have done this for free lol just get ur hands on torrents and a few USB's
The maps are free and I bought a lifetime FSC for ~$20 off of eBay. I just updated to 2020-1 last night.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2019, 09:43 AM   #5
CmDeeZy
Registered
Rep

Sport+ USB Coding

I'm usually skeptical about allowing remote access to my PC, but BimmerTech is such a reputable company that I didn't mind. I purchased my code and set up my computer accordingly in preparation for my remote session. The directions were pretty straight forward so I had no problem completing this task. Setting up an appointment was also easy. When it was time for my appointment, I signed on and was instantly connected to a BimmerTech Technician. After they guide you through the initial set up, the rest of the process is pretty much hands off. The coding didn't take too long and it worked flawlessly. I definitely recommend BimmerTech for your remote USB coding needs! The link to the service I received can be found below.

https://www.bimmer-tech.net/bmw-idrive-coding/
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2019, 10:03 AM   #6
CmDeeZy
Registered
Rep

Bimmertech Review

I'm usually skeptical about allowing remote access to my PC, but BimmerTech is such a reputable company that I didn't mind. I purchased my code and set up my computer accordingly in preparation for my remote session. The directions were pretty straight forward so I had no problem completing this task. Setting up an appointment was also easy. When it was time for my appointment, I signed on and was instantly connected to a BimmerTech Technician. After they guide you through the initial set up, the rest of the process is pretty much hands off. The coding didn't take too long and it worked flawlessly. I definitely recommend BimmerTech for your remote USB coding needs! The link to the service I received can be found below.

https://www.bimmer-tech.net/bmw-idrive-coding/
Appreciate 0