2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
 

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) F1: 1800 tyres scrapped
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-29-2020, 01:35 PM   #177
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19675
Rep
11,841
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Greetings from the Seattle area -
Checking in on MBelgium's Sunday....hopeful it has been restful and restorative.
My weekend is actually self quarantine .
According the Corona updater the death number is a disaster => https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Here in Belgium the outbreak is going worse . Today we got new outbrakes in 3 retirement homes !
Looks like there's no end ... Damn !

I'm worried as for the situation at work .I realize the risk at the company is huge .Given the circumstances it won't take long before we will get an outbrake !

The situation looks unreal . When I saw this picture ,I was lost in words ...
Thank you for the concern Stay healthy my friends !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 01:44 PM   #178
racerbruce
Racerbruce
racerbruce's Avatar
764
Rep
1,300
Posts

Drives: 2007 Z4MR Imola Red
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Seattle

iTrader: (1)

Oh no -

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My weekend is actually self quarantine .
According the Corona updater the death number is a disaster => https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Here in Belgium the outbreak is going worse . Today we got new outbrakes in 3 retirement homes !
Looks like there's no end ... Damn !

I'm worried as for the situation at work .I realize the risk at the company is huge .Given the circumstances it won't take long before we will get an outbrake !

The situation looks unreal . When I saw this picture ,I was lost in words ...
Thank you for the concern Stay healthy my friends !
Oh no -
This is terrible; self quarantine is clearly the right choice due to the exposure in the workplace last week; let us know what your plans are for next week - we want to support your next steps; the photo you sent speaks a thousand words....and emotions; we live in Gig Harbor https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1433&bih=717 which is in Pierce County....the number of cases in the last 24 hours has increased dramatically; the USA's cases rose from appx 100,000 to 125,000 in only 24 hours.
__________________
Racerbruce
OZ Rims / Bilstein B8 Struts & Shocks / Eibach Pro-Kit Springs / ZHP Control Arms / RE Diablo Exhaust / RPi Air Intake / BMC Air Filter / CDV / RE Trans Mounts / 3M Paint Protection / TMS CF Grilles / TK CF Mirrors / Skyer CF Spoiler / CF Antenna / M Pedals & Dead Pedal / CoCo Floor Mats / WeissLicht LED Rear Turn Signal Lamps / #748 of 3,041
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 02:00 PM   #179
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19675
Rep
11,841
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Oh no -
This is terrible; self quarantine is clearly the right choice due to the exposure in the workplace last week; let us know what your plans are for next week - we want to support your next steps; the photo you sent speaks a thousand words....and emotions; we live in Gig Harbor https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C...w=1433&bih=717 which is in Pierce County....the number of cases in the last 24 hours has increased dramatically; the USA's cases rose from appx 100,000 to 125,000 in only 24 hours.
I know my friend .My eyes are daily 6-7 times on the corona updater . It's going worse everywhere !

Looks really a nice place where you are living
My plans for next week is working . But for the safety of everyone I'm hoping for a complete lockdown ASAP .
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 02:09 PM   #180
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2501
Rep
2,940
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My weekend is actually self quarantine .
According the Corona updater the death number is a disaster => https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
Here in Belgium the outbreak is going worse . Today we got new outbrakes in 3 retirement homes !
Looks like there's no end ... Damn !

I'm worried as for the situation at work .I realize the risk at the company is huge .Given the circumstances it won't take long before we will get an outbrake !

The situation looks unreal . When I saw this picture ,I was lost in words ...
Thank you for the concern Stay healthy my friends !
Our PM is sending letters to everyone in UK to stay at home to cut down on casualties and take the pressure of our NHS from this devil mist.
I'm not even going to my mum and sis as it's just to risky..if they want any food I'll leave it on their doorstep..I can't even step in there,just hope the central heating there works fine, it's gone damn blustery and cold again.
It's said PM has been tested pos+ by the news,can't say it's not true and should shock all to think twice before going out.
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 03:43 PM   #181
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19675
Rep
11,841
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Our PM is sending letters to everyone in UK to stay at home to cut down on casualties and take the pressure of our NHS from this devil mist.
I'm not even going to my mum and sis as it's just to risky..if they want any food I'll leave it on their doorstep..I can't even step in there,just hope the central heating there works fine, it's gone damn blustery and cold again.
It's said PM has been tested pos+ by the news,can't say it's not true and should shock all to think twice before going out.
Well ...This looks really interesting !
Attached Images
 
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 03-29-2020 at 03:54 PM..
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 04:06 PM   #182
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2501
Rep
2,940
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well ...This looks really interesting !
What I make of this in layman's terms is that they KNEW and kept quiet about it!
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 04:12 PM   #183
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19675
Rep
11,841
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
What I make of this in layman's terms is that they KNEW and kept quiet about it!
My friend you nailed it

Yeah . And suddenly it was out of control and too late . Only 2 months later it's too late for the whole world !
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 04:19 PM   #184
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2501
Rep
2,940
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend you nailed it

Yeah . And suddenly it was out of control and too late . Only 2 months later it's too late for the whole world !
Someone said it's from eating BATS in soup over there, find that hard to take..more like the biological weapons test tube breakout from plant is more plausible and I'll stick with that.
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 04:56 PM   #185
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19675
Rep
11,841
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
Someone said it's from eating BATS in soup over there, find that hard to take..more like the biological weapons test tube breakout from plant is more plausible and I'll stick with that.
Yeah . We/I heard about BATS in Chinese soup . They are eating BAT soup for over 200,000 years ...
Give me a break !

I said it already 2 weeks ago . "SARS-CoV-2" came from here => https://www.vox.com/2020/3/4/2115660...hina-wuhan-lab

I'm 99 % sure from where it came ...
Attached Images
   
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      03-29-2020, 05:30 PM   #186
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2501
Rep
2,940
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . We/I heard about BATS in Chinese soup . They are eating BAT soup for over 200,000 years ...
Give me a break !

I said it already 2 weeks ago . "SARS-CoV-2" came from here => https://www.vox.com/2020/3/4/2115660...hina-wuhan-lab

I'm 99 % sure from where it came ...
''Sold experimental animals to the live animal and seafood trade and leaked virus from lab'' hmm now being denied to shake of blame.
I wouldn't trust them with a tooth pick.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 06:42 AM   #187
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19675
Rep
11,841
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
''Sold experimental animals to the live animal and seafood trade and leaked virus from lab'' hmm now being denied to shake of blame.
I wouldn't trust them with a tooth pick.
My theory :
One of our well known terrorists bought the virus via an underground Chinese connection in the "Wuhan virus lab" .
As we know : "Money can buy everything" !

Once he/she got it in their hands . A place with a lot of people was required to spread the virus as much as possible ..So , he/she dropped the (little) virus bottle on the Huanan Marketplace .
The rest is what we can see everyday ...
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 07:13 AM   #188
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2501
Rep
2,940
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My theory :
One of our well known terrorists bought the virus via an underground Chinese connection in the "Wuhan virus lab" .
As we know : "Money can buy everything" !

Once he/she got it in their hands . A place with a lot of people was required to spread the virus as much as possible ..So , he/she dropped the (little) virus bottle on the Huanan Marketplace .
The rest is what we can see everyday ...
A very likely possibility..so many people there one on top of the other..then fleeing in thousands...and/or like the ruski hit squad that came here to terminate an exiled politbureau,wiping on door handles of home and car then leaving it in perfume bottle near house.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 08:19 AM   #189
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19675
Rep
11,841
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
A very likely possibility..so many people there one on top of the other..then fleeing in thousands...and/or like the ruski hit squad that came here to terminate an exiled politbureau,wiping on door handles of home and car then leaving it in perfume bottle near house.
My friend finally we can see the truth...Well !
Attached Images
  
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; Yesterday at 08:32 AM..
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 09:59 AM   #190
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2501
Rep
2,940
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend finally we can see the truth...Well !
59K just in Wuhan,holy cats...it's like they're not coming out with what's happening.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 10:26 AM   #191
///M Power-Belgium
Lieutenant General
///M Power-Belgium's Avatar
Belgium
19675
Rep
11,841
Posts

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
59K just in Wuhan,holy cats...it's like they're not coming out with what's happening.
My friend . That's just typical Chinese behavior
__________________
BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      Yesterday, 10:36 AM   #192
M5theonlyone
Colonel
United Kingdom
2501
Rep
2,940
Posts

Drives: BMW M5 V8 Gunmetal
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: Southern England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
My friend . That's just typical Chinese behavior
So secretive, so hiding,oh well.
Been to the food shop about 3 miles away to get some more milk etc, gave the M some exercise,a cop was standing watching the cars go by,I had the shopping bags on the seat ready to show just in case
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST