2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums USA - California One Stop Motors

06-06-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
sbp227
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2012 535i

One Stop Motors

Has anyone heard of or had a positive selling experience with One Stop Motors?

http://onestopmotors.com/
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2013, 04:54 PM   #2
Duda11
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1995 325is

One Stop Motors

When I first thought about selling my car, I wasn't sure how to get the word out that it was for sale. I thought about running it in our local newspaper, but it's expensive and for one week at a time. I have run ads on individual websites (i.e. cars.com) before with limited success since it's only one website. Then I heard about OneStopMotors.com. I was hesitant due to the price of listing with them, but then they explain the value of listing with them. First, it's perpetual advertising - they list the car until it is sold, period. Second, they offer a warranty and financing to the buyer. And Third, possibly most importantly to me, they advertised the car on multiple websites, have the ability to run stand-out, featured listings, and have special pricing on e-bay motors auctions. Overall my experience with OneStopMotors.com was good. We set the price high enough to give me room to come down over time and still have room to negotiate and sell at a competitive price. In the end, my car sold and I'm satisfied with the result.
Appreciate 0