2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series (F10) Forums Regional Forums CANADA In the market for new 535i xDrive

02-17-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
h.nakib
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 535i xDrive

In the market for new 535i xDrive

I'm currently in the market looking for the new 535i xDrive. I hope to get it in either Space Gray or Dark Graphite with Cinnamon Brown or the Beige interior. I also want the Sport Package, Technology Package and Executive Package. I live in Toronto and plan to lease the car, so I was hoping for any suggestions as to which dealer I should visit and any discounts. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      02-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
Sharbotcom
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 535xi M Sport

Can't help you with a Toronto dealer as I use Otto's in Ottawa, but I have to say that I have the Dark Graphite with the Veneto Beige Dakota interior and I love the colour combo. I also have the Executive and Technology packages but I have the M-Sport package not the sport package.

Bill
      02-18-2011, 06:18 AM   #3
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

After many visits to almost all the dealers in the GTA, I finally got mine at Downtown BMW Toronto. I dealt with Vince Fiore. Pleasant guy. Another blogger here "Salter" dealt with David Chu.

We both got a good fair deal from the dealer. Other dealers in the GTA does not come close in matching the discount we both got. Although they all do offer their standard 3% courtesy discount without you having to ask.

PM me for more info, if interested.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2011, 11:48 PM   #4
O.S.
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi Msport

I got BIG discount off mrsp at town and country for my dark graphite msport 535xi. Had good experience there.
Pm me for more details if interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.nakib View Post
I'm currently in the market looking for the new 535i xDrive. I hope to get it in either Space Gray or Dark Graphite with Cinnamon Brown or the Beige interior. I also want the Sport Package, Technology Package and Executive Package. I live in Toronto and plan to lease the car, so I was hoping for any suggestions as to which dealer I should visit and any discounts. Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2011, 12:56 AM   #5
Refujeet
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X7

+1 for David Chu at BMW Toronto.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
imposss
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: M4 Comprtetion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
After many visits to almost all the dealers in the GTA, I finally got mine at Downtown BMW Toronto. I dealt with Vince Fiore. Pleasant guy. Another blogger here "Salter" dealt with David Chu.

We both got a good fair deal from the dealer. Other dealers in the GTA does not come close in matching the discount we both got. Although they all do offer their standard 3% courtesy discount without you having to ask.

PM me for more info, if interested.
Hey I just bought mine at BMW autohaus. Before that I visited vince fiore too, very nice guy. Do you mind to pm me your deal?
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2011, 12:32 PM   #7
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

^^^ PM sent 03/28/11
Appreciate 0