2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

2010 2011 BMW 5 Series Forum F10 BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo GT (F07) Forums General 5-Series GT (Gran Turismo) (F07) Forum ** 5 Series GT5 aka PAS Photos/Media/Video Information Thread **

03-05-2009, 05:47 AM   #67
Benwa
Registered
Rep
Drives: None

Wow, whats is BMW thinking? "We're gonna make the most ugly car in the universe"?!
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #68
H0v07
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M3 have no car

isn't that the gran turismo?
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2009, 02:49 PM   #69
d3l0n
I love the ///M3, but I want 550hp ///M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW330iE90

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM3 View Post
So bmw cancels the CS concept for THIS???? great move bmw board

Merc have the cls and audi came up with the a7 - the most beautifull concept at detroit according to experts by the way - and bmw cancels the cs and puts the ugliest ass in the motoring industry instead???

this car is so going to fail... they can try to explain it to people as much as they like but this is unexplainable. no matter where you look at it, that rear boot just doesnt look good. that rest is starting to grow on me but that ass??? BIG (thats understating it) NO NO. And i drive a pre facelift 7 series so i know ugly asses when i see them

And what really pisses me off is that bmw as been using those LED rods since the facelift of the e39 5 series and for the past 10 or so years as been using it the same away...5 or 4 paralel rods. and audi comes up with that beautiful design for the a7 with the same rods...and bmw changes for those ugly ones in the new 7 that you cant even make out in the distance!!!!!

Also have you guys noticed they seem to be returning to same old one sausage different lenghts thing??? X1, new 7, this ugly bastard child...they all look the same - headlights, interior...

I dont know about you but bmw design just seems to be going backwards
Sad day for bmw fans. There is no doubt in my mind that if this keeps going, audi will keep there promise of leap frogging bmw in 2010 or 11.
They are building a huge image with r8 and r10 plus this new a7 coming up wont do them any damage thats for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwa View Post
Wow, whats is BMW thinking? "We're gonna make the most ugly car in the universe"?!

Hey guys,

I think if you really followed the press coverage and all vids coverage the unveiling of this 5GT Concept you will understand why. It's innovative... maybe it started with the SAV (X6).. who ever actually made a sportier SUV than the x6 and now x6M? come on.. give them credit... this line will only get an M engine if the market is there for the HATCH BACK 5'S and the RS6'S (mAYBE.. but they will still offer a hatchback. I don't believe this replaces the hatch back..

It competes against the Mercedes R class - if ever, but there is no one that designed a car like this. The rear needs work. Overall, it's awesome. I wouldn't get it, but if I had a family or I needed a business cars to carpool with other co-workers, execs, or even car equipment.. its the perfect car. It takes from all models and makes it an all arounder.

Just tryna help in case u didn't know.. look into the LONGER videos that cover this car (directly from BMW's sites)
Appreciate 0