E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FBO 2009 e90 335xi for sale!

11-25-2019, 12:37 PM   #1
e90.4sale
Registered
Rep
Drives: e90 335xi

FBO 2009 e90 335xi for sale!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,000.00

Item Interest
I finally pulled the trigger and upgraded to an f85 X5 M, therefore the time has come to sell my first love. Hoping to find a buyer who will take care of it and appreciate it as much as I did.

Asking $16,000 or best offer.

Car is full bolt-on and flies. Manual transmission, all wheel drive, black sapphire metallic exterior, black leather interior. Heated steering wheel, heated seats, power sun roof. Details are as follows:

***Aftermarket parts alone cost more than sale price of vehicle***

83k miles. oil changes every 5k miles. just got fully serviced last month at BMW of Annapolis and I put $2500 for preventative maintenance into it. Car runs absolutely perfect and still pulls as hard as ever.

Mods are the following:
kw coilovers on ray's te37sl’s. catback AE exhaust with catless AR design downpipes (super smooth, no drone). evolution raceworks competition front mount intercooler with BOV, afe stage 2 intake, dynamic intake scoops. short shift kit with Black Forest industries knob. oss design headlights with blacked out housings, carbon fiber front lip with aftermarket front bumper, carbon fiber csl trunk partially painted. cobb accessport (stage 2+). black interior with GPS, hardwired Valentine One radar detector.

If you're interested text me at (410) 933-7723 and I'd be happy to provide additional details or answer any questions you have about the vehicle!

Also, I have a lot more pics and vids, just didn't want to upload them all onto here. Text me and I'd be happy to provide them!

Attached Images

Last edited by e90.4sale; 11-25-2019 at 01:23 PM.. Reason: Additional details
Appreciate 0