E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Feeler: FS/FT 20" DPE's

09-11-2009, 05:36 PM   #1
shanghai_todd
Rep
Drives: BMW 325 & 911

Feeler: FS/FT 20" DPE's

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Guys this is my first post and new to the forums. I purchased the well known "D-ROCK" E90 a couple of months ago and I know it is going to break his heart to see I am selling off the 20" wheels

Anyway Derek is an awesome guy and I purchased the car for my wife and she is very happy with the car but does not like the ride and feel of 20" wheels so I am looking to sell out right or partial trade for some 19" with run flats. Has to have run flats as I do not want to have her and the baby stuck with a flat.

I currently have the rims at Glen's Wheel Polishing in Tampa getting refurbished. The rims are straight but I wanted the clear coat removed and high speed polished to bring them back to new (I will post pictures when I get them next week). Costing me $125 a wheel so I know they will look good

Now here is what I am looking for:

$2800 Cash
$1000 Cash and Partial trade for M6 Reps with RFT (I like the look of the M6's)
Open minded for other offers

For more information on the fitment see post from D-ROCK, you will find all the information you need.

Here are some re-post pic's from D-Rock to see which wheels I am talking about

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #2
shanghai_todd
Rep

Just got the wheels back and they look great.. The faces and lips of the rim have been high speed polished and have a mirror finish.

I did not have centers polished as they probably should be painted to match the car they will go on. I also did not want to spend the extra money as I am selling and can lower the cost if someone wants to do the work themselves.

I am including a closeup of the centers so that you see what needs to be prepped or painted.

Looking for $2500 obo. Also trades welcome for 19" with good tires.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
Diesel///M
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M

were those pics with spacers or no? and i have some sick bbs ch blackeditions with new tires on them that are 19's if you wanna trade
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
catch
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

tire info?
look like BF Goodrich g-force. tread left? sizes?
and what he ^^^ asked, are you running spacers? offsets?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 10:28 AM   #5
shanghai_todd
Rep

No spacers, the fronts have BF Goodrich 225/30's on them and the back tires were removed as they were bald.

I can tell you that the rears will require some fender rolling to fit these wheels and avoid rubbing. I purchased the car in July with the wheels and drop as-is and have not had any issues with rubbing but can see where the rear fenders were shaved down.You can check post from D-Rock to get the history with the wheels and tires. Sorry I do not have more information.

I will ask D-Rock if he is cool with posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel335i View Post
were those pics with spacers or no? and i have some sick bbs ch blackeditions with new tires on them that are 19's if you wanna trade
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
D-Rock
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 325i

Hey guys! There are no spacers on the wheels! They are 10mm lower off set then e46 m3. No rubbing problems at all! Even for as low as the car is!

edit: Rear is 255/30/20 on recommend tire size.