jaekeem
BMW Noobie
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 M3 e46 M3 Macan S Model S

Quote:
Originally Posted by yxc145 View Post
Jackeem

thank you for the great review. One thing I am curious. All this time, I thought Burger tuning kit is suppose to help gaining UP TO 60 HP. How come after all those mods, you are only able to gain 46 HP?

Please help me understand this.
Its like Daniel said, the 60hp gain is from the same motor but different chassis car and ecu. Our cars are still being taken apart on the ecu side so we will be making power at a slower rate than the 135 and 335. But you have to remember its only a matter of time before a stage 2 tune becomes available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trojanlee View Post
Wow a lot of chinese people in here..

You think the Burger tuning is worth the upgrade that i could feel good about?
I have an Evo8 in the garage, that i havn't really been driving. its tuned with boost controller 19psi to redline with turbo back exhaust.

I definitely think the JB is a requirement for this car. This car weighs in at 4100lbs and is a heavy car for its size. Even if the HP numbers arent what you expect, for daily driving the torque is amazing from idle to 5000rpm.

Your evo is a completely different animal and I think its the complete polar opposite of your 535. But I'm sure you would like the added power in the midrange with a downpipe and increased boost

2011 F10 535i | Build Thread | Power Mods & Dynos
Appreciate 0