Quote:
Originally Posted by mp411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixMike
Good work! Someone needs to man up and do a turbo now with a custom tune

Gorgeous car on the dyno BTW!
You mean a bigger turbo? That would be a stage 3 and way things are looking right now I'm thinking a stage 3 would be close to 500 both whp and wtq if not above that number.

Stage 2 is still on the table which would include DPs, but as of now I am still testing stage 1. If stage 2 happens I'm hoping it will look more like high 300 whp and high 400 wtq. So far things are going great no codes and stronger than my 3 series. It's that freaking torque! I gained over 120+wtq!
Can you do a side by side comparison with the jb4 tune and this tune? I would love to see a side by side to compare the difference. Also interested in why this tune is different from the others.

Thanks
I don't have a JB4 for my 535, but here is someone who dyno'd there 535 http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=736053 and he has a bunch of mods. Mine was plain-Jane-stock.

In bb2405's review he never broke 300whp with stage 2. GSR got me to 323whp and 417wtq, and that's only stage 1. That's a gain of 40+whp and over a 120+wtq. Don't misinterpret my comparison with BMS. I'm a fan of the JB4. In fact that stack with Terry's pump flash made my e90 a beast. Additionally, it's my understanding that BMWs newer ECUs have the ability to adapt which means your piggyback is going to get slower overtime. So unless you have the board flashed directly you might find yourself getting frustrated.

GSR can make the stage 2 more aggressive, but it requires me to have DPs. I'm sure stage 2 is somewhere in the ballpark of 350+whp and 450+wtq, maybe even more. We'll just have to wait and find out.
535i MIssion Performance, PS2, Helix HPFP Kit, Wagner FMIC, Spec 3 clutch, Steel SMF, Wolf Racing CP, UUC SSK, GFB dv, SprintBooster, Custom Dynomax Exhaust, M5 Sways, Eibach OE Springs, Koni Sports Adjustable, Custom Short Ram CAI

IG: @bmwdoubles
Appreciate 1