Fist EAS photo is my background photo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by llcool View Post
Beauty beast
I love it
Thanks guys! Anthony @ EAS is awesome at taking photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyc05 View Post
Thanks Jason, I just checked out the thread. Curious what setup you're thinking of changing to. I wasn't even considering BBS wheels until I saw the pictures of your car, but I'm still not 100% sure they're what I want.
I really love the LM-Rs, they are classic wheels that seem to work well with the F10. As for the next set of rims I have two choices and both of them are 1-piece forged wheels in either 20" or 21".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulreyes2 View Post
What rims r u getting next Jason? N what r u planning to do with your BBSs?
Not sure yet but it's currently a toss up at the moment between two wheels. As for the BBS they are going to be for sale. I'm supposed to meet someone tomorrow I believe since they want to 'test' fit it on their car...even though its another F10 lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJWhitebread View Post
Wow... That black looks amazing!!! Even though I love my AW F10... seeing yours makes me miss my JB E92. I don't miss the constant cleaning though!

Great modding!
Honestly I love the JB but the car is literally hand washed every 3 days since I cant stand seeing the dirt build up on the car. If I had to decide again I'd get either frozen grey or sepang bronze.

2011 F10 535i | Build Thread | Power Mods & Dynos
Appreciate 0