BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

09-13-2014, 01:24 AM   #1
brianpdx
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

FS: Challenge stainless steel exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
- SOLD -

Selling my gently used Challenge rear section. It'll bolt right up to your stock x-pipe, and will fit perfectly with any of the Challenge x-pipes. Other x-pipes I'm not sure about. I bought it from a fellow m3post member who had it on his car for about 10k miles. I only put about 1000 miles on it. It's in perfect shape.

Asking $1000 even, with a bonus for anyone that's relatively local to the Portland, Oregon area (Vancouver, Gresham, Salem, Oregon coast). I'll deliver it to you. It's currently off the car, and I am happy to carefully load it in my pickup and drive it to the place of your choosing (within reason). While I'd prefer to sell it locally, I will package it up and ship it, no problem. Shoot me a pm here, reply to the thread or send me an email directly to b.irish@comcast.net. My name's Brian.

Description on Challenge's page: http://challenge-usa.com/blog/produc...ction-muffler/

I got permission from the original owner to link a video he took of the actual exhaust on his car. His only mod is the exhaust itself with everything else stock:

Pics:

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you're interested!

Last edited by brianpdx; 09-17-2014 at 09:39 PM..
Appreciate 0